Windows 10: Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine

Discus and support Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Just bought brand new laptop with Windows 10 pro. Followed the prompt to set-up machine. I have an Office 365 Business premium account. This is a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jean-MarcZanni7729, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine

Just bought brand new laptop with Windows 10 pro.

Followed the prompt to set-up machine.

I have an Office 365 Business premium account. This is a one person business i am the administrator and the only Email account.

During the Set-up process, since this machine is a Company owned and as suggested by the prompt I chose the set-up for an Organization rather than an individual.

during the process I entered my Office365 email address and was directed to my service provider (goDaddy) for verification of the Credential. all seemed OK. Windows did reboot and i am now in front of the login page.

Choice are password or other user (bottom left). Center enter Username and Password.

None of the known password or any of my email address including the administrator email address of the office 365 account works.

When choosing password, none of the password work...

How do I go forward now...

Thanks.

:)

Jean-MarcZanni7729, Sep 25, 2019
  2. TYB1974 Win User

New Windows 10 laptop froze up on initial use, now login issues

Brand new HP laptop, Windows 10, stalled/froze up on initial setup when selecting a PIN for login. Next time I turned it on, the setup completed, but I am now unable to login to use certain apps with a my Microsoft account, because it's asking for my old
    Windows password for ID authorization (which I never set up, only entered a PIN). Would love to be able to recover whatever was somehow entered as a password, or be able to reset somehow without completely resetting the laptop.

TYB1974, Sep 25, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine

1. Unable to login after completion of initial set-up of windows 10 pro on new machine - Similar Threads - Unable login completion

2. Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine: I have a relatively new Asus laptop. I recently tried to back up files from my old laptop and recover them to the new one. The software I used was Acronis True Image for Western Digital. Upon restart, I got a BIOS-like was not in BIOS error message because the folder could...
  3. Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine: I have a relatively new Asus laptop. I recently tried to back up files from my old laptop and recover them to the new one. The software I used was Acronis True Image for Western Digital. Upon restart, I got a BIOS-like was not in BIOS error message because the folder could...
  4. Unable to Complete Sign-In on Windows Machine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Initial set up on new laptop no connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Initial set up on new laptop no connection: Hi can any one help me?Have a brand new laptop, straight out of the box, it wont connect to the network, and I cant get out of the set up screen to go into settings to find out what is going on?How do I get into the settings? Thanks in advance...
  6. Initial set up on new laptop no connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Initial set up on new laptop no connection: Hi can any one help me?Have a brand new laptop, straight out of the box, it wont connect to the network, and I cant get out of the set up screen to go into settings to find out what is going on?How do I get into the settings? Thanks in advance...
  7. OOBE Set-up on new machines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    OOBE Set-up on new machines: Hi all, When running through the oobe on work machines so we can build them for people, we set the language and region as English United Kingdom. We have seen, though, that after running through the oobe and log in, the machine reverts back to English United States in both...
  8. Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to complete initial install of Windows 10 on new desktop: Hello, I was trying to install Windows 10 on a new desktop I built with a new SSD. I installed the USB in to the new computer and started through the prompts and after a while everything went black. I left it for a long time but no change in status. I then tried unplugging...
  9. Unable to login to Machine.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login to Machine.: Hello Team, I am unable to login to my machine. I get error : Windows couldn`t connect to the Group Policy Client service. My machine is Joined to Domain. Please Help me resolve this problem. Regards, Rakesh...
  10. Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive: I updated my Microsoft account to get access to One Drive. After that when I logged in, the format was changed. Instead of just my picture showing up and the password prompt, it showed my email address and prompted to key in my PIN which I could not remember. Is there a way...