Windows 10: Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After factory resetting my laptop the login says "Other user". I've tried to login with no luck, even tried to connect to internet with ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by YolandaFrancis, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10

After factory resetting my laptop the login says "Other user".

I've tried to login with no luck, even tried to connect to internet with ethernet connection but it wasn't showing that it wasn't connected. There is no option to connect wirelessly.

Help!

:)

YolandaFrancis, Jul 23, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

Windows 10 factory reset

Hi Charlie,

We can see here that you are having issues with doing a factory reset on your Windows 10. There are several factors
    why you get the said error and that's what we are going to figure out. To isolate this concern, may we know the following:

• Any changes made on the computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • May we know the reason why you want to perform a factory reset?
    • Did you experience any issues on the computer before you tried performing a factory reset?

AndreePin, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Skeet1983 Win User
    Unable to Factory Reset Sager NP9377 Win 10

I am selling my Sager NP9377 Laptop, but unable to do a factory reset. It came with Windows 8, but I have since upgraded to 10. It keeps giving error when I try to do factory reset. I do not have any Win 10 discs... What can I do? Please help and thoughts appreciated!! Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10 :)

Please please help... I sold this laptop on ebay and need to get it ready for shipping to customer...

Skeet1983, Jul 23, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10

1. Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable login factory

2. after resetting my pc unable to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after resetting my pc unable to login: unable to login getting user profile service failed after reseting my window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-my-pc-unable-to-login/15dfc079-a9a4-4b86-aeef-3a6a6c7a2305
  3. after resetting my pc unable to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after resetting my pc unable to login: unable to login getting user profile service failed after reseting my window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-my-pc-unable-to-login/15dfc079-a9a4-4b86-aeef-3a6a6c7a2305
  4. Factory reset/ login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset/ login: I want to factory reset/wipe my factory reset my all-in-one computer due to some virus issues and my computer being slow, but if I do will I be able access my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-login/93bea3ca-a20f-49e7-bae5-5e4c6fd8a174
  5. Factory reset/ login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Factory reset/ login: I want to factory reset/wipe my factory reset my all-in-one computer due to some virus issues and my computer being slow, but if I do will I be able access my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/factory-reset-login/93bea3ca-a20f-49e7-bae5-5e4c6fd8a174
  6. Factory reset/ login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to Activate Windows 10 after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Activate Windows 10 after Factory Reset: Hello. I have recently factory reset my laptop due to some problems. However, after I reset the computer, it is asking me to Activate Windows, Windows was activated before I reset it. I tried to run the Troubleshooter but it says 'We weren't able to activate Windows on this...
  8. Cant login after factory reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant login after factory reset: I told my friend to do a factory reset on his notebook after he did it he cant login to his windows account. He cannot join to the internet connection with cable and without cable. He cannot do anything in "Shift and pressing power button and restart settings" when he try...
  9. Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t login after factory reset on windows 10: hi My laptop model is chuwi surbook. Its a chinese brand. Windows 10 OS installed. Factory reset and they brought me to the login page “other user”. I didnt have this account installed previously and i dont know the username and password. Tried other methods (e.g. restart...
  10. Unable to login after reset.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to login after reset.: Recently I have reset my windows 10 pc and after that I'm unable to login through my microsoft id because unable to connect to the internet. And also there is no option to connect to a network at the welcome screen in the right lower corner which was earlier before the reset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone factory reset cant login