Windows 10: Unable to login after reset.

Discus and support Unable to login after reset. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently I have reset my windows 10 pc and after that I'm unable to login through my microsoft id because unable to connect to the internet. And also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GauravChauhan2, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Unable to login after reset.

Recently I have reset my windows 10 pc and after that I'm unable to login through my microsoft id because unable to connect to the internet.

And also there is no option to connect to a network at the welcome screen in the right lower corner which was earlier before the reset (only airplane mode).

Please help I'm stuck on the welcome screen.

:)

GauravChauhan2, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Unable to login to Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Phone after Hard reset

Hello,

Thank you for replying back with the status of this issue.

• Have you tried to reset your account password?
    If no, I would suggest you to reset your password and try to login and check if it helps.
    Reply to the post with updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Arul_D, Aug 18, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Unable to login after reset.

Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Unable to login after reset.

1. Unable to login after reset. - Similar Threads - Unable login reset

2. after resetting my pc unable to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after resetting my pc unable to login: unable to login getting user profile service failed after reseting my window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-my-pc-unable-to-login/15dfc079-a9a4-4b86-aeef-3a6a6c7a2305
  3. after resetting my pc unable to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    after resetting my pc unable to login: unable to login getting user profile service failed after reseting my window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-resetting-my-pc-unable-to-login/15dfc079-a9a4-4b86-aeef-3a6a6c7a2305
  4. Unable to login into Windows 10 after attempting to reset system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login into Windows 10 after attempting to reset system: I've recently decided to conduct a system reset of my Windows 10 Home installation. I wanted to do a complete Clean-Up, removing all files from my 2 drives, one is an SSD and the other is an HDD.I went ahead and started the reset process through the Settings app, selecting a...
  5. Unable to login into Windows 10 after attempting to reset system

Unable to login into Windows 10 after attempting to reset system: I've recently decided to conduct a system reset of my Windows 10 Home installation. I wanted to do a complete Clean-Up, removing all files from my 2 drives, one is an SSD and the other is an HDD.I went ahead and started the reset process through the Settings app, selecting a...
  6. Unable to login into Windows 10 after attempting to reset system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset: I forgot my microsoft account password on my laptop .. I successfully changed it utilizing the account.live.com/password/reset from my desktop device which does not require a microsoft account to logon .. HOWEVER .. When I try logging into the laptop with the validated,...
  8. HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset

HELP !!! Unable to Login to Windows after Password Reset: I forgot my microsoft account password on my laptop .. I successfully changed it utilizing the account.live.com/password/reset from my desktop device which does not require a microsoft account to logon .. HOWEVER .. When I try logging into the laptop with the validated,...
  9. Unable to reset login PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to reset login PIN.: I don’t know why I was locked from using the fingerprint but I’m not able to insert a pin because I tried every one I ever used and none work. I dont have the password option and when I try to reset the PIN, it says I need to download an app but I cant without forst logging...
  10. Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login after factory reset on my Windows 10: After factory resetting my laptop the login says "Other user". I've tried to login with no luck, even tried to connect to internet with ethernet connection but it wasn't showing that it wasn't connected. There is no option to connect wirelessly. Help!...