Windows 10: unable to login as admin.

Discus and support unable to login as admin. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every time I tried to Login under the administrator my computer won't let me. It will go to the thinking screen and be waiting but will not log in. I... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LaurieT Oregon, Jun 10, 2020.

1. unable to login as admin.

Every time I tried to Login under the administrator my computer won't let me. It will go to the thinking screen and be waiting but will not log in. I can leave it for an hour or more. I push the shutdown button and I see "shutting down" but it will not shut down.

:)

LaurieT Oregon, Jun 10, 2020

2. unable to login as admin

Unable to login as administrator

Have other user accounts but those do not have Admin rights.

Mine is Windows 7 Home basic version.

Help me reset my password and login to Administrator.

Thanks

M.SESHADRINATHAN

SeshadrinathanMani, Jun 10, 2020
  3. unable to login as admin

When you first loaded Windows, you were prompted for an account name & password. This account was automatically created with admin privileges. Did you demote it? When?

Frederik Long, Jun 10, 2020
  4. unable to login as admin.

unable to login as admin

What exactly is a "datebarred" password?

Is your current account an admin account?

Frederik Long, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

unable to login as admin.

1. unable to login as admin. - Similar Threads - unable login admin

2. Admin Login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin Login: Hi! I am using a Surface Pro with two users. The first one is a local Admin and the other a Standard User. I don't remember the Admin credentials and I'm not registered with a Microsoft Account. I tried to reset my device via Troubleshooting but it requires a Bitlocker key ID...
  3. Admin Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin Login: Hi, I'm really stuck and can do with some help. Basically I can log on to my computer not a problem and log on to my windows account but the problem lies with the admin. I am in desperate need of Adding, Modifying and Updating programs on my computer and it's asking for...
  4. Unable to login with my admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login with my admin account: Hello I had an outlook.com id adminthrough which i used to login to Windows 10. While in Windows 10, i created one more user for a guest account. Everything was fine until yesterday and now i am unable to login to my computer using my Admin ID . The computer shows 2 ID's...
  5. Admin login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin login: Hi everyone! I need to install an app for my job so I can work from home and it's asking me to approve a change as an admin on my personal computer. Per my account info on the settings my admin email is my outlook email but the app is not accepting that login with the...
  6. Admin login in

Admin login in: Why I cannot login as administrator? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-login-in/fc24b8d4-44c7-4b1b-bb6b-235633a4f260
  7. Unable to login to admin account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to admin account: Hi Experts, I am not able to login to my admin account. I was trying some thing with net user command and accidently might have reseted the password. Now I am not able to login back. I have a guest account on the laptop with which I can log in, it has minimum privileges....
  8. admin login

admin login: i changed my user preference from admin to standard user. now i am unable to log in using admin id and password .Any one have soln to this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-login/3ae74438-8c46-49f6-90ac-b6d1cded4ae3
  9. Unable to login into admin account

Unable to login into admin account: Hi All, I am unable to login into admin account using the current credentials, but i am able to login into the server using user credentials that i created. Can any on help me in debugging the issue....
  10. Admin login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin login: Hi Experts I am using Windows 10 I am a normal user and i am not able to install any software on my laptop. When i try to install any software i get prompt to enter administrator password. i dont remember the password for the administrator account. is there any tool or...