Windows 10: Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

Discus and support Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi due to several times wrong PIN entered, I am unable to login my ASUS Ultrabook "UX331UN". To reset the it's asking Bitlocker recovery key which I'm... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mak Raz, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Mak Raz Win User

Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

Hi due to several times wrong PIN entered, I am unable to login my ASUS Ultrabook "UX331UN". To reset the it's asking Bitlocker recovery key which I'm unable to find on my Microsoft account. Furthermore, neither my password nor my thumb impression is working. It's continuously asking for the PIN. Please help me in this regards. Thanks

:)

Mak Raz, Jul 19, 2020

2. Unable to login using The login PIN

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the pin and check fi it helps.

• In the login page next to “PIN password option”.
    • You will find “Other sign in options”, click on it will prompt you for regular password.
    • Enter regular password and login to the computer.
    • I suggest you to click on the Start Menu
      and select settings.
    • Now select Accounts.
    • Next select the tab Sign-in option.
    • Under the “PIN tab” click on “ADD” option.
    • It will prompt you for current pin password and new password, please provide
      new password then apply the changes, restart
      the computer and check if it works.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Luffy084 Win User
    Windows 10 PIN login not accepting full pin

Windows 10 Pro

Version 1511

OS Build 10586.494

When I try to enter my PIN to login to Windows, it doesn't hot accept more then 5 or 6 numbers and my PIN is more then that so after entering the 6th or 7th number it tries to login and says PIN is incorrect since I'm unable to enter full PIN

Luffy084, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

OSK PIN login on non-touch device

Hello,

I suggest you to create a PIN for your device and try the on screen keyboard to login to the same.

You may follow the steps below to create PIN protection for your device.

• Go to Settings and select account.

• Click on sign in option and Go to PIN option.

• Now click on Add and set PIN for login.

You can use the same PIN to login to your device using the on screen Keyboard from ease of access option and verify the result.

Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

1. Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN - Similar Threads - Unable login entered

2. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  3. PIN auto entered incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN auto entered incorrectly: When starting my windows 11 PC, the system auto-enters an incorrect pin, even if I unplug my keyboard.Eventually it defaults to a challenge, enter A1B2C3.Once I do that, I can enter my PIN, but there's no "Forgot PIN" option, and my PIN is no longer working. Is there a way to...
  4. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  5. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  6. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: My laptop keeps showing this prompt when I want to login. The challenge phrase takes me back to the pin box. When I enter the pin, it says wait two hours and try again. But it still doesn’t work after 2 hours. I have not set up finger print for this laptop. Any ideas?...
  7. You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times

You’ve entered an incorrect pin several times: I went to login to my computer this morning and it locked me out saying I’ve entered an incorrect pin several times, and gave me the challenge phrase to type in “A1B2C3” so I can “try again”. So I go to type out this phrase that it tells me to type out but when I try typing...
  8. Unable to login to Windows10 due to "You've entered an incorrect PIN too many times

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login to Windows10 due to "You've entered an incorrect PIN too many times: Unable to login to Windows10 due to "You've entered an incorrect PIN too many times. Try again to restart device." Restarting did not help same error message. How do I repair without reinstall?...
  9. Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Entered an Incorrect PIN too Many Times: Very often when my laptop goes into hibernate or I close the cover and open it up again, I am unable to log into Windows as on the Lock Screen I get the message Entered an Incorrect PIN too many Times. Strange why this has started to happen ??? Any clues MS...
  10. entered incorrect PIN

in Windows 10 Customization
    entered incorrect PIN: I entered an incorrect PIN too many times and now locked out Windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/entered-incorrect-pin/3e8182d3-724e-4a78-8cac-f85d4327b887