Windows 10: Unable to login in to App Store

Discus and support Unable to login in to App Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Im needing some help. Every time I try to log into the app store using my password or the authentication app is keeps running me in circles... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tylord629, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Tylord629 Win User

Unable to login in to App Store

Hello,

Im needing some help.

Every time I try to log into the app store using my password or the authentication app is keeps running me in circles of typing in my password or using the authentication app.

I am not sure what the issue is. I have already searched the community page, read through and tried to troubleshoot the problem myself but have gotten nowhere.

Tried talking to someone in support but was never able to talk someone there.

Just need some help figuring out this problem.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Tylor

:)

Tylord629, Jun 27, 2020

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Unable to login to Store App in my Windows 10 PC

Hi Souvik,

We would like to know more about this issue that you're encountering with Windows Store app. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

There are lots of reasons why you're encountering this issue with Windows Store app. We suggest that you reset it through these steps:

• Press the Windows key + R and the Run
      dialog box will appear.
    • Type Wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    Let us know if the above resolution works and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Unable to login in to App Store

Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login in to App Store

1. Unable to login in to App Store - Similar Threads - Unable login App

2. Unable to login to MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to MS store: The issue is that I am unable to log into my microsoft[ATTACH] account via the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-ms-store/35060114-d212-48a0-a00b-b8e2d5838c1f
  3. Unable to launch Store apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to launch Store apps: So I've got a really weird issue. I restarted my PC and after signing in I was greeted by an error. It looked like one of the Store apps I have set to start with Windows was unable to launch...and Windows could not access the file. It happened a couple times as I have a...
  4. unable to install app store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    unable to install app store apps: Popup states "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account". I have gone to accounts.microsoft.com and verified that my PC is signed in and connected to my account. I am logged in as admin. I just acquired this PC and this is a new...
  5. unable to login to any microsoft app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to login to any microsoft app: I am unable to login to Microsoft store and settings , shows that i am using a local account though initially logged in using a Microsoft account, when I try to login to Microsoft store it wont show the login page and when I press forgot pin it shows 'you need a app to...
  6. Unable to login to microsoft store!

Unable to login to microsoft store!: I build my computer in august 2019 and installed windows 10 enterprise, because my dad had an extra code for one of those. And my computer said when installing that you can not use personal account to microsoft store, even though i have it as the account i sign in to, didn't...
  7. Unable to login to the Microsoft Store

Unable to login to the Microsoft Store: Unable to login to the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft Account. I get the error in French: "Nous avons rencontré une erreur. Veuillez reassayer de vous connecter plus ****" that loosely translate to "We encountered an error, please try connecting later"...
  8. can not login the APP store

can not login the APP store: Hi, the problem is: 0x80131500 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-login-the-app-store/1aee02d0-4c72-42be-8049-4307c60086a5"
  9. Unable to login to Microsoft store

Unable to login to Microsoft store: So I originally had minecraft windows 10 edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. What am I supposed to do. How...
  10. Unable to login to Microsoft App Store

Unable to login to Microsoft App Store: Hello I am trying to login to App store but it always gives me error " I need Internet connection" with an error code. I contacted Microsoft Chat support and they suggested to update my Windows 10 to latest ver which I already did. Now For some reason I am unable to...