Windows 10: Unable to login in Windows account / incorrect country code displayed for login.

Discus and support Unable to login in Windows account / incorrect country code displayed for login. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased my laptop from the US, at that time for the login used elder brother's mobile number for login. Now after returning back to India,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nirav_P, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Nirav_P Win User

Unable to login in Windows account / incorrect country code displayed for login.

I purchased my laptop from the US, at that time for the login used elder brother's mobile number for login.

Now after returning back to India, continuously displayed error related to Microsoft account.

Here is the screenshot.

Unable to login in Windows account / incorrect country code displayed for login. 0e827485-f3ae-41ae-be60-ebd66819d4f3?upload=true.jpg

While trying to fix this account ask me to log in, but here displayed country code of INDIA instead of US.
    and continuously rejecting password, even I can log-in with Microsoft account in the web browser.

Check here the screenshot.

Unable to login in Windows account / incorrect country code displayed for login. 20cf34d8-9754-4e1c-8bd0-4ee1f2c14e1a?upload=true.jpg

How can I solve this issue if I am not able to login, for the forgot password its displayed options to select country code, for send code to mobile, I received that code and reset password,
    But again while trying to login here displayed country code +91 instead of +1,
    so unable to login.

:)

Nirav_P, Aug 2, 2020
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Unable to login into adminstrator account on Windows 10.

Hi Mel,

From the above description, I understand you are unable to login into the administrator account on the computer.
    Please reply to a few questions asked below for better understanding and further assistance on the issue:

• Is the administrator account you are unable to login into a Microsoft account?
    • What is the error code you get on trying to login into the administrator account?

If the user account is a Microsoft account, Reset Microsoft account password and
    check if you are able to login into the administrator account using the reset password on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of not able to login into the administrator user account on the computer in the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 2, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Unable to login in Windows account / incorrect country code displayed for login.

How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to login in Windows account / incorrect country code displayed for login. - Similar Threads - Unable login account

2. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  3. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  4. Unable to login to Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Account: Split from this thread.i can..not log in to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-account/ded9263e-3d94-4f37-a8f8-0bfbf805af31
  5. Unable to login to Account

Unable to login to Account: Split from this thread.i can..not log in to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-account/ded9263e-3d94-4f37-a8f8-0bfbf805af31
  6. Microsoft Account login password incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account login password incorrect: I am setting up a laptop i got for christmas, and I am setting up my user account I'm the only account on the laptop. But when i try to configure my settings I get the message - 'Next time you sign in to this computer, use your Microsoft account password'When I enter the...
  7. Microsoft Account login password incorrect

Microsoft Account login password incorrect: I am setting up a laptop i got for christmas, and I am setting up my user account I'm the only account on the laptop. But when i try to configure my settings I get the message - 'Next time you sign in to this computer, use your Microsoft account password'When I enter the...
  8. Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN: Hi due to several times wrong PIN entered, I am unable to login my ASUS Ultrabook "UX331UN". To reset the it's asking Bitlocker recovery key which I'm unable to find on my Microsoft account. Furthermore, neither my password nor my thumb impression is working. It's...
  9. Unable to login to PC password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to PC password incorrect: I was active Safe Boot. Then after restart windows 10 in my lonovo lap, i cant access password . Its sayd incorrect .. I check the key bord and tring on screen key bord. Pls help me.. ***Original title : Safe Boot restart password incorrect***...
  10. Unable to login to PC account. Password Incorrect

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to login to PC account. Password Incorrect: Long story. When I converted my W7 system to W10 I used an MS account from when I had an MSDN subscription and I was using for Skype, however, I caught out when using the system builds with windows trying to send an email to the address which was no longer valid....