Windows 10: Unable to Login Into Onedrive

Discus and support Unable to Login Into Onedrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am unable to login into OneDrive. Getting this error There was a problem connecting to One Drive. Check your internet connection.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yeung-Deok GE Power, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Unable to Login Into Onedrive

Hi Team, I am unable to login into OneDrive. Getting this error

There was a problem connecting to One Drive. Check your internet connection.

:)

Yeung-Deok GE Power, Apr 12, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account with your Microsoft Account, which you are using to login
    to OneDrive and check if you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account.

If you are unable to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and check if this helps.

If you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then the issue might be with your OneDrive Account,
    so try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:
    OneDrive Cached Credential.

1. Exit OneDrive > Go to Control Panel >
      User Accounts > Credential Manager.
    2. Click on Windows Credentials on the right > Choose the down arrow to the right of
      OneDrive Cached Credential > Click on Edit > Enter your
      Microsoft Account (OneDrive) username and password.
    3. Then, go to Start Menu and launch OneDrive and try to login and check if this helps.

Method 2:
    Resetting OneDrive.

• Press Win + R keys to launch Run menu >
      Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Wait for a minute or so > The OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification area > If it does not appear then open
      Win + R to launch Run menu again > Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
    • OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification, so try logging in to OneDrive and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance by following the below steps:

Login to OneDrive > Click the
    ? Help icon on the top banner of the page > Select
    Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Unable to Login Into Onedrive

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive Support by following the above steps for more information as to why you are unable to see OneDrive Cached Credential.

Shafeeq_Khan, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Unable to Login Into Onedrive

1. Unable to Login Into Onedrive - Similar Threads - Unable Login Onedrive

2. unable to login onedrive software in pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to login onedrive software in pc: error code 0x8004de40 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-onedrive-software-in-pc/faf0302b-0c91-42a7-bdf3-dc5c67af7d74
  3. unable to login onedrive software in pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to login onedrive software in pc: error code 0x8004de40 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-onedrive-software-in-pc/faf0302b-0c91-42a7-bdf3-dc5c67af7d74
  4. Unable to login to personal Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to personal Onedrive: Correlation Id: 77ca0ba6-969d-4b7d-b884-ddc1403b8940Timestamp: 2023-02-13T03:19:59.000ZDPTI: 8c33b5d225a4b801780a337835cdba9a53218ed0f5a544593c557246c65428fa...
  5. Unable to login to personal Onedrive

Unable to login to personal Onedrive: Correlation Id: 77ca0ba6-969d-4b7d-b884-ddc1403b8940Timestamp: 2023-02-13T03:19:59.000ZDPTI: 8c33b5d225a4b801780a337835cdba9a53218ed0f5a544593c557246c65428fa...
  6. i am unable to login to my onedrive account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am unable to login to my onedrive account: i am unable to login to my onedrive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-to-my-onedrive-account/821ea478-a3e6-4797-81b1-3b67e7960a21
  7. i am unable to login to my onedrive account

i am unable to login to my onedrive account: i am unable to login to my onedrive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-login-to-my-onedrive-account/821ea478-a3e6-4797-81b1-3b67e7960a21
  8. Unable to login to OneDrive using new email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to login to OneDrive using new email address: Hi there, I have updated to a new email address and updated Microsoft details. I am now having problems with syncing One Drive as it asks for my old email address logon details. When I try to use my old email address to login, it says there is no account for that address. How...
  9. Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.: I can't log in my onedrive accounts, both my personal account and my school account. I've tried reinstalling onedrive, resetting the Internet Explorer, restarting my computer, resetting the network, and reset winsock, but the problem remains. The system is win10. Everything...
  10. Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive: I updated my Microsoft account to get access to One Drive. After that when I logged in, the format was changed. Instead of just my picture showing up and the password prompt, it showed my email address and prompted to key in my PIN which I could not remember. Is there a way...