Windows 10: Unable to login into xbox live in windows 10 due to crashing

Discus and support Unable to login into xbox live in windows 10 due to crashing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been having a problem for the past couple weeks where I am unable to log in to my Microsoft account in the windows store or any games I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Landen Hibshman, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Unable to login into xbox live in windows 10 due to crashing

I have been having a problem for the past couple weeks where I am unable to log in to my Microsoft account in the windows store or any games I have purchased from it.

When I try to log in, I am greeted with the option to add an account. I opt to add an account, as I recently had to remove the account I usually use, and, when selected, I get a grey window that appears for a split second, then disappears. I'm just wondering if other people were experiencing a similar issue and if there are any fixes for this issue.

:)

Landen Hibshman, Sep 17, 2020

2. Xbox live will not login on Windows 10

Today when I tried to login to my Xbox live game, Age of empires Castle siege, I could not login. Again Tell me the server was down. To check if this is really the case, I tried to login to the Xbox App on Windows 10. It would not login either. Does anyone
    know how I can get Xbox to login? I really need to be able to log into Xbox live. I reinstalled Xbox live, but it still would not login. There is either something wrong with Xbox or Xbox on my Windows 10 laptop. Please help me fix this. Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

William Kochevar, Sep 17, 2020
  3. unable to login in xbox

Hi Nikhil,

If you encounter issues signing in to the Xbox app on Windows 10, it may be due to an authentication failure with the Xbox account's login credentials. We suggest that you visit
    Xbox.com and sign in with your Microsoft account. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts to update your account information.

Here are additional troubleshooting solutions that you may perform:

Solution 1: Run apps troubleshooter

Running the Windows apps troubleshooter can help resolve
    issues with apps downloaded from the Windows Store.

Solution 2: Check for updates

Keeping the application and the device up-to-date can help resolve common issues with Windows 10 built-in apps. Refer to the following links for the steps:

Solution 3: Remove and re-add the Microsoft account

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Select Email & app accounts.
    • Under Accounts used by other apps, click Add a Microsoft account.
      Enter your Xbox account login details. Note: If your Microsoft is already added, kindly remove and re-add it.
    • Restart the device so that the changes can take effect. Launch the app and check if you can sign in.

Notify us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 17, 2020
  4. Unable to login into xbox live in windows 10 due to crashing

Xbox live will not login on Windows 10

Hi William,

There are many possible reasons for you to have issues with logging in to your Xbox live account such as an outage, an update in Windows that didn't install, and more. To provide the best steps to take to resolve the issue, we'd like to better understand
    the issue by asking a few questions:

• Are you able to log in to
      Xbox online
      ?
    • What are the exact error messages that you are getting?
    • Do you have a stable internet connection at the moment?
    • Do you have any third-party application installed on your computer? If so, are you experiencing the issue when your security software is disabled temporarily?
    • Were there any changes made to your settings or an update recently installed prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you can go
    here
    where you can check and monitor Xbox Live service status.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login into xbox live in windows 10 due to crashing

1. Unable to login into xbox live in windows 10 due to crashing - Similar Threads - Unable login xbox

2. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  3. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10: I would like to know how I can turn OFF auto login in Windows 10 for Xbox Live?? I like playing solitaire, but I do NOT want my computer to stay logged into Xbox Live. In fact, I do NOT ever even want to login. I do NOT play online games or have ANY use for it. I just believe...
  4. Auto Login Xbox Live in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 xbox Live Login Error

Windows 10 xbox Live Login Error: Hello i have this Problem were i basicly cant login to my xbox account on y pc and i dont know why works fine on mobile console and even the browser on pc but in the app it just dosent it does load like the store page and game trailers and stuff[ATTACH]...
  6. Unable to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into xbox live: I want to play Minecraft, but every time I start it up, it cant sign in. I have a VPN, but I disable it before starting Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-xbox-live/b2b955d3-7eae-428f-941c-1aa6d49e48f6
  7. Xbox Live PC cannot login

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Live PC cannot login: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  8. Xbox live login failure

Xbox live login failure: Cannot login to Xbox live, message " can not log into xbox live at the moment". has only happened since April 2019 Win 10 update, two day ago. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live-login-failure/af7ae182-d469-4f22-abf5-f2248c845db6
  9. UNABLE TO LOGIN TO WINDOWS LIVE MAIL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UNABLE TO LOGIN TO WINDOWS LIVE MAIL: I have been unable to login to my Windows Live Mail for a couple of days. I keep receiving a message advising that the password is incorrect. I have changed my password to see if that solves the issue but it hasn't. Can anyone please help?...
  10. Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper

Unable to login to xbox live from minesweeper: For two days now, minesweeper has failed to start up, with the message "You must log in with the account that downloaded the game". Nothing has been changed at my end since I last successfully played, and I have followed the instructions about making sure I am logged in with...