Windows 10: Unable to login laptop

Discus and support Unable to login laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to log into my laptop.I have pressed the internet button and connected to my broadband and but it's saying no internet secured but my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shazanie brydson, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Unable to login laptop

I am unable to log into my laptop.I have pressed the internet button and connected to my broadband and but it's saying no internet secured but my broadband is working on the TV.When I try to log into my laptop the message on the my screen name reads your pin is no longer available due to the security setting on this device. Click to set up your pin again but when I click to set up a pin again is unable to do so because the internet is not working on the laptop.

:)

shazanie brydson, Nov 24, 2022

2. unable to login in my laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Unplug all external devices connected to the system and restart the computer and check if that helps.

If you are not able to login to using the Microsoft account then ensure that you are typing the password correctly. Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off, and that your email address is spelled correctly, and then try again.

I suggest you to login to safe mode and check,

To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode

Please reply us back if you have further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 24, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 24, 2022
  4. Unable to login laptop

Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

Hi Dane,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have any other Administrator User Accounts in your computer?
    3. What is the complete error message that you get when trying to login to your laptop?
    4. If you are using a Microsoft Account, are you able to login to
      login.live.com
      ?

Try the below steps and see if this helps.

Step 1: Once you are at the login screen, click on the
    Ease Of Access
    icon on the bottom right corner of the login screen and click on
    On-Screen Keyboard.

Step 2: Once the On-Screen Keyboard is up and running, type the correct password using the
    On-Screen Keyboard and see if you are able to login to your computer.

Also, try to change the Keyboard Layout From the Login Screen and see if this helps.

For references, you may also go through the steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

Unable to login laptop

1. Unable to login laptop - Similar Threads - Unable login laptop

2. Unable to login in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in my laptop: Hello Microsoft Team,I am unable to login in my laptop with following error,"Your Password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with new password, and then you can sign in with Windows Hello."I haven't changed my Windows password on any of...
  3. Unable to login in my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login in my laptop: Hello Microsoft Team,I am unable to login in my laptop with following error,"Your Password was changed on a different device. You must sign in to this device once with new password, and then you can sign in with Windows Hello."I haven't changed my Windows password on any of...
  4. Unable to login laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login laptop: I am unable to log into my laptop.I have pressed the internet button and connected to my broadband and but it's saying no internet secured but my broadband is working on the TV.When I try to log into my laptop the message on the my screen name reads your pin is no longer...
  5. Unable to login laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to login laptop: I am unable to log into my laptop.I have pressed the internet button and connected to my broadband and but it's saying no internet secured but my broadband is working on the TV.When I try to log into my laptop the message on the my screen name reads your pin is no longer...
  6. Unable to login to my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to my laptop: Hello,I'm having problem to log in to my laptop, for some reason, the different options for signing in to windows are disabled, just PIN option is available and I don't recall what could be the pin and there is no option available on the screen to change/reset pin .I always...
  7. Unable to login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my laptop: Hello,I'm having problem to log in to my laptop, for some reason, the different options for signing in to windows are disabled, just PIN option is available and I don't recall what could be the pin and there is no option available on the screen to change/reset pin .I always...
  8. Unable to login to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Child unable to login to laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child unable to login to laptop: My son has a new laptop and set it up with his Microsoft account. He was the only user and thus the administrator for the machine. He is a part of my Microsoft family and we have screen time settings in place. I have never had a problem restricting and/or allowing access to...
  10. Unable to login my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login my laptop: I'm unable to login my laptop. Every time it will show sign-in options below the text field but now I cannot see that option and it's asking only password. I used to login my laptop with a PIN but now it's not accepting the PIN and asking only for password but I didn't set...