Windows 10: Unable to login license detail

Discus and support Unable to login license detail in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear sir,Unable to login licensing portal . please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by it manager5, Jun 10, 2023.

1. Unable to login license detail

Dear sir,Unable to login licensing portal . please help me.

:)

it manager5, Jun 10, 2023
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 10, 2023
  4. xttr_2003 Win User

Unable to login license detail

unable to validate license-15

Hello,

I started using Nokia maps and i received the following error when trying to buy navigation maps:

unable to validate license-15

This was shown after the list of maps where retrieved, after the Update yes/no screen. Also in some cases after this step the application closes completely.

Did someone have this problems ?

I'm using a Nokia E50.

xttr_2003, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

Unable to login license detail

1. Unable to login license detail - Similar Threads - Unable login license

2. Unable to login license detail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login license detail: Dear sir,Unable to login licensing portal . please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-license-detail/ddb316b8-b11e-4413-adff-c99f1ec05168
  3. License detail for Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License detail for Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll: Hi Team, I need Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll license details. So, Can you please share me the license details?Regards,Mani https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-detail-for-microsoftexpressiondrawingdll/d9cec1df-b640-4bca-a8fe-4a49c7ce959c
  4. License detail for Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License detail for Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll: Hi Team, I need Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll license details. So, Can you please share me the license details?Regards,Mani https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/license-detail-for-microsoftexpressiondrawingdll/d9cec1df-b640-4bca-a8fe-4a49c7ce959c
  5. License detail for Microsoft.Expression.Drawing.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to access screen for login details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to access screen for login details: Hi, My pc has been freezing and crashing a lot for the past 3 days which has been a huge inconvenience but I endured it. This morning, however, my PC froze so I did a manual restart. When it turned back on it was stuck on this first screen, not letting me move on to the...
  7. No password bar or login details

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No password bar or login details: When I first booted up my PC today I came across something new, when i went to enter in my password or well pin to login it just shows the background image with its blurred effect. No login details or section to enter my pin, it also brought up an on screen keyboard which was...
  8. Windows License details

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows License details: Hi Team, We have 30 users license for Windows 10 Enterprise E3(subscription basis). All the machine connected to Azure AD. If we create a Windows AD server in Azure we sync this AD to Azure AD. Will GPO in Windows AD server will reflect in Azure AD? For Example i am...
  9. Login details hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login details hacked.: Recently Creative's Soundblaster forums were pulled down after a data breach which included Email addresses, Forum user names, IP addresses and Encrypted passwords. What would be the course of action in terms of securing myself from any further attack? 116288
  10. What is saving login details?

in Browsers and Email
    What is saving login details?: For years I have clicked to 'save login details' or 'remember password' in numerous websites, including this one. What use is this? I expected it to help with logging in, especially as I am often not able to remember the details. But no, I have never found it to have any...