Windows 10: Unable to login my laptop

Discus and support Unable to login my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm unable to login my laptop. Every time it will show sign-in options below the text field but now I cannot see that option and it's asking only... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RakeshBeesetty, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Unable to login my laptop

I'm unable to login my laptop. Every time it will show sign-in options below the text field but now I cannot see that option and it's asking only password. I used to login my laptop with a PIN but now it's not accepting the PIN and asking only for password but I didn't set any password.

:)

RakeshBeesetty, Oct 7, 2019

2. unable to login in my laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Unplug all external devices connected to the system and restart the computer and check if that helps.

If you are not able to login to using the Microsoft account then ensure that you are typing the password correctly. Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off, and that your email address is spelled correctly, and then try again.

I suggest you to login to safe mode and check,

To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode

Please reply us back if you have further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Unable to login my laptop

Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

Hi Dane,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below-listed questions and get back to us.

1. Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?
    2. Do you have any other Administrator User Accounts in your computer?
    3. What is the complete error message that you get when trying to login to your laptop?
    4. If you are using a Microsoft Account, are you able to login to
      login.live.com
      ?

Try the below steps and see if this helps.

Step 1: Once you are at the login screen, click on the
    Ease Of Access
    icon on the bottom right corner of the login screen and click on
    On-Screen Keyboard.

Step 2: Once the On-Screen Keyboard is up and running, type the correct password using the
    On-Screen Keyboard and see if you are able to login to your computer.

Also, try to change the Keyboard Layout From the Login Screen and see if this helps.

For references, you may also go through the steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Shafeeq_Khan, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Unable to login my laptop

1. Unable to login my laptop - Similar Threads - Unable login laptop

2. Unable to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login: Hello my name is Ben and i have a problem with my gaming laptop which has Windows 10 installed. When I booted up, there was an update so I was like “I’ll wait it”. After the update when I arrived at the password screen, I entered my password but strangely, it states that my...
  3. unable to login on my PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to login on my PC: on powering up my PC and going to the login screen my password is rejected. I have obtained a new password on my spare PC but am unable to use it due to my primary PC being offline. "please use the last password as your PC is offline" is the message I keep receiving. How do I...
  4. Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop: Hi, Unable to add fingerpirnt login to my Lenevo Flex 5 laptop. It was properly and it has suddenly stopped working. Earlier it used to show in device health report that the driver has some issues. But now no notification,no fingerprint scanner . Please check the...
  5. Unable to login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login: I enabled the diagnostic startup in msconfig. I rebooted my system now i can't login. Everyone i try it says that the password is incorrect. I tried safe mode safe mode with networking (wifi ethernet unavailable) which also eventually good to the login page. When I tried the...
  6. Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10

Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10: i uninstalled Bonjour without knowing what it was and then since restarting my laptop I am unable to login as i have no internet connection. I really do not want to reset to factory settings as I have a lot of information on it that is not backed up anywhere. Please help!...
  7. unable to login

unable to login: unable to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login/d0c06eac-86a6-4db8-be18-5db6bb2dc036
  8. unable to login

unable to login: my pc has multi os one day my pc ran in problem(continuous beep with blank screen) and I found that is software problem I rebuilded using CMD (bootrec.exe/rebuildbcd) now its fine but I want to delete other os in pc so I delete using(msconifg->selected os and delete) except...
  9. Unable to login

Unable to login: I accidently disabled all services in msconfig and restarted my pc in an attempt to solve my windows update issues, and now I'm no longer prompted to login whenever I reach the login menu...
  10. Unable to Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to Login: I have Asus windows10 Home laptop. I t was windows 8 laptop upgraded to windows 10 home. Yesterday I did updates to my laptop. Still I could start my laptop yesterday. But today neither I could sign in using my PIN or password. Al;ways I get message "Security policies on...