Windows 10: Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums

Discus and support Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to visit the forums, it has a login button at the top even though I am already logged into the main AOE site using my Windows credentials.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by YahyaAtiya, Jul 13, 2021.

1. Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums

When I try to visit the forums, it has a login button at the top even though I am already logged into the main AOE site using my Windows credentials. If I lcikc login it doesn't log me ni, it brings up "let's create your account", and then loops endlessly resetting the page and bringing up that dialogue.If I force stop the page and click create, it then says my email is in use of course it is - I already have an account!I've tried clearing cookies and site data. Tried with both Edge and Chrome. With Edge, it doesn't loop, it just brings up the create account dialogue and at least stops the

:)

YahyaAtiya, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Can't login to Age of Empires site

Hi,

There are various reasons why you are unable to sign in to the Age of Empires website and register to the Beta or Insider Program. It is possible that your account did not meet the requirements needed to sign up for the Age of Empires Insider Program, or
    your Microsoft account is not registered to Xbox Live. To start the sign up process, you'll need an Xbox Live account, a contact email address, and the completion of the Age Insider Survey. You may refer to this

link
    for the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) about the Age of Empires Insider Program.

If you have additional concerns in signing up for the said program, you may post your concern to the Age of Empires Beta Sign up Forums on this

link

Should you have any other queries. you can post here anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jul 13, 2021
  4. WiIfred P Win User

Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums

Age of Empires 3 product key

If that is the case, I would suggest posting your concern on the Age of Empires forum so experts with the Age of Empire can provide you their insights about it.
    Age of Empires Forum

WiIfred P, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums

1. Unable to login on Age of Empires II DE Forums - Similar Threads - Unable login Age

2. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  3. Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I bought 2 years ago the Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition from the store on a sale since it was pretty cheap and I wanted to play it some day. Now that I come back to install it and sit to play it the Microsoft Store is asking me to buy it or purchase Game Pass. How...
  4. age of empire II definitive edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    age of empire II definitive edition: bonjour le jeu age of empire II definitive edition ne fonctionne plus depuis la dernière mise à jour xbox sur pc il reste planté sur "synchronisation en cours des données"merci de voir si le problème vient de votre plate formejean-marc...
  5. Age of Empires II - Multiple entitlements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II - Multiple entitlements: I'd like to play AOE 2 with my son on our local network. I understand I would need 2 entitlements to the game in oder to do that? That's okay, I have a "game pass" and I don't mind to buy another standalone entitlement to the game. The question is, can I have both...
  6. Age of Empires II

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: I just purchased a Surface Pro, but it doesn't have a CD drive. I want to play Age of Empires II and have the disk and product ID number, but don't know if I can use it to download the game. Can I use the product ID to download the game?...
  7. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  9. Age of Empires 2 DE

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires 2 DE: I have pre ordered AOE 2 DE. I have a query that of I buy a new laptop or even format my existing one then will that application be available for these also under my account. I have paid for AOE 2 DE and I am planning to buy a new laptop in some time. Will this app be...
  10. Age of Empires DE refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires DE refund: Where do i go to get a refund for Age of Empires DE? Because it's not working, I can't even open the game, it crashes on launch screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/age-of-empires-de-refund/3da02a35-86ca-4f18-8cc6-9f568754716f