Windows 10: Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN

Discus and support Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello,Need a help here / suggest me any workaround .I have fallowed below article, but we unable to login remotely using Azure AD account password or... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Shameer Vali, Oct 7, 2021.

1. Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN

Hello,Need a help here / suggest me any workaround .I have fallowed below article, but we unable to login remotely using Azure AD account password or PIN AzureAD\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Article: Connect to remote Azure Active Directory-joined PC link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/client-management/connect-to-remote-aadj-pcThank you in advance.RegardsShameer

:)

Shameer Vali, Oct 7, 2021

2. Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

All of our workstations are Azure AD joined when they are first set up. This usually means that any users can log into any device. These accounts are set up w/ Windows 10 Hello, which users are are required to set up a pin.

A couple of these workstations seemed to have flipped, almost looking like they have switched to a local account. There is no option to login as another user, no option to switch between password and pin. And the password for users do not work.

Any ideas?

Ethan Harriman, Oct 7, 2021
  3. Mr Davo Win User
    Image W10 workstations for Azure AD join?

Hi All,

I want to image Windows 10; but more importantly I need to join Azure AD 'Out of the Box'!

I don't have a 'master' Azure AD account. I am not even sure that such a thing exits, e.g.: the Administrator account on a standard Active Directory Domain.

Where should I be looking for configuration, where it comes to Azure AD automatic joining?

My thoughts are PowerShell DST! But that is just a rumour.

Any suggestions would be amazing.

Regards,

Davo

Mr Davo, Oct 7, 2021
  4. Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN

Unable to disconnect from Azure AD after account login issues

Been having an issue with one of our systems that is Azure AD joined, we seem to be experiencing the issue with accounts claiming that the password is incorrect. We are running and Insider Preview build (18346.19h1) on this system, so know to expect a couple
    of issues, but wanted to get others thoughts on it before we reload the system.

Steps taken so far are:

• try other Azure Users, same error
    • create and login with a local account
    • disconnect and reconnect to Azure AD
    One of the issues being that we cannot disconnect the system. The disconnect button warns of the consequences, then proceeds to do nothing.

Any other troubleshooting steps to try or is it time to wipe and reload?

richardthompson21, Oct 7, 2021
Thema:

Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN

1. Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN - Similar Threads - Unable login remotely

2. Unable to join client machine to domain. Active Directory environment created in Azure.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to join client machine to domain. Active Directory environment created in Azure.: Context: I'm running an active directory environment using Microsoft Azure. I have 3 VMs, 2 of which are domain controllers running 2019 Windows Server datacenter with the 3rd VMclient machine running Windows 10 Pro.All of the VMs have static IPs and when created, were added...
  3. Unable to join client machine to domain. Active Directory environment created in Azure.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to join client machine to domain. Active Directory environment created in Azure.: Context: I'm running an active directory environment using Microsoft Azure. I have 3 VMs, 2 of which are domain controllers running 2019 Windows Server datacenter with the 3rd VMclient machine running Windows 10 Pro.All of the VMs have static IPs and when created, were added...
  4. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login using Azure AD account instead of local account: Hi!I am trying to find the recommended way to go from using a local account to a Azure AD account for log-in on Windows 10. I have a computer with a local admin account. I used this to create a work account. It seems to go well and I can find the computer listed in Azure AD...
  5. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login using Azure AD account instead of local account: Hi!I am trying to find the recommended way to go from using a local account to a Azure AD account for log-in on Windows 10. I have a computer with a local admin account. I used this to create a work account. It seems to go well and I can find the computer listed in Azure AD...
  6. Login using Azure AD account instead of local account

7. Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN

Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN: Hello,Need a help here / suggest me any workaround .I have fallowed below article, but we unable to login remotely using Azure AD account password or PIN AzureAD\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Article: Connect to remote Azure Active Directory-joined PC link:...
  8. Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login remotely using Azure Active Directory-joined PC with AD account password or PIN: Hello,Need a help here / suggest me any workaround .I have fallowed below article, but we unable to login remotely using Azure AD account password or PIN AzureAD\*** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Article: Connect to remote Azure Active Directory-joined PC link:...
  9. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  10. Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Azure AD Joined Workstation unable to login: All of our workstations are Azure AD joined when they are first set up. This usually means that any users can log into any device. These accounts are set up w/ Windows 10 Hello, which users are are required to set up a pin. A couple of these workstations seemed to have...