Windows 10: unable to login to color note application from microsoft store require

Discus and support unable to login to color note application from microsoft store require in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I use an app colornote on my android phones. I have synced it with my face book account. I downloaded the app for desktop from microsoft store here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sandila, Aug 14, 2020.

1. sandila Win User

unable to login to color note application from microsoft store require

I use an app colornote on my android phones.
    I have synced it with my face book account.
    I downloaded the app for desktop from microsoft store here
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/co...otunable to login to color note application from microsoft store require :eek:verviewtab
    now when I login to it with my face book account I get following error in app.

unable to login to color note application from microsoft store require [​IMG]

I have tried making it remember password or storing facebook password in windows.
    Because without that also I was not able to sync and currently also same thing is happening.
    What should I do to solve this.
    The error message is error:required expires at

:)

sandila, Aug 14, 2020

2. can't login to Store app

Hi,

Thank you posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue in Local account or the Microsoft account?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    Note: You need a Microsoft account for the Windows Store to download and install and work properly. So you may have logged your system to Microsoft account but you need to login to Microsoft account in the Store also to get full access.

If it not working then try with the below steps and check if helps.

Step 1: Sign out from the current user account and login to Admin account which has a Microsoft account linked
    and check.

Note: Install all the pending updates and check restarting the machine.

If still the issue persists check with next method.

Step 2: Try a Windows store resetting.

1. Press Windows + R key.

2. Type wsreset and hit Enter.

Windows store will reset and start.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 14, 2020
  3. can't login to Store app

When I run 'wsreset' I get the message that 'I need a new app for this'

PeterStrong, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft Store error code Code: 0x80131500

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Microsoft Store. We will look into this. Please reply to the following questions:

• Is the Norton Antivirus still installed on the system?

We are unable to see the screenshot that you have included, I would suggest you to share the screenshot again so that we can view it for you. Please refer
    how to include a screenshot in your postto
    upload the screenshot.

Note: Make sure you don’t capture any personal information while taking the screenshot.

If Norton Antivirus is still installed, I suggest you to disable Norton Antivirus and check if you are able to open Microsoft Store. Please follow the steps from

Turn off Norton
    to disable Norton Antivirus.

Note: If you disable the security software, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

In the meantime, you can follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Fix Store launch

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the article
    Microsoft Store doesn't launch

Method 2: Sign out and sign in to Store

1. Type Store in the search bar on the
      Taskbar.
    2. Select the Store icon from the search result.
    3. Click on the ellipsis on the top right corner of the window.
    4. Logout from the Store and login with the same
      Microsoft account.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. unable to login to color note application from microsoft store require - Similar Threads - unable login color

2. Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store: When trying to install Samsung Notes app from the Microsoft store, there is no "get" button. Trying to install same using the command prompt I get an error message, see screenshot below. How do I proceed?...
  3. Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store: When trying to install Samsung Notes app from the Microsoft store, there is no "get" button. Trying to install same using the command prompt I get an error message, see screenshot below. How do I proceed?...
  4. Unable to install app Samsung notes from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to install samsung notes application from microsoft store even when it is compatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install samsung notes application from microsoft store even when it is compatible...: I am not getting "Install" or "Get" button with Samsung notes application in the windows store even when it says that my system is compatible for the application.However it do see option to install other applications from windows store, it just doesn't for Samsung notes.My...
  6. Unable to install samsung notes application from microsoft store even when it is compatible...

Unable to install samsung notes application from microsoft store even when it is compatible...: I am not getting "Install" or "Get" button with Samsung notes application in the windows store even when it says that my system is compatible for the application.However it do see option to install other applications from windows store, it just doesn't for Samsung notes.My...
  7. Unable to install One Note from Microsoft Store

Unable to install One Note from Microsoft Store: Since One note couldn't able to sync up my new notebooks, I decided to reinstall it. So I have unistalled the one note app from add or remove programs. And now when I try to install from store the app it says "You own this app" but when I press the install button it didn't...
  8. unable to login to color note application from microsoft store require

unable to login to color note application from microsoft store require: I use an app colornote on my android phones. I have synced it with my face book account. I downloaded the app for desktop from microsoft store here https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/co...ot:overviewtab now when I login to it with my face book account I get following error in...
  9. Unable to login to Microsoft store

Unable to login to Microsoft store: So I originally had minecraft windows 10 edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. What am I supposed to do. How...
  10. Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download applications from Microsoft Store.: I'm using Microsoft Lumia 535 dual sim. Currently this is running on Windows 8.1 and I'm facing horrible trouble with downloading apps form Store. It repeatedly says Error 805a0193. I wanted to update to Windows 10 or fix the above error. If Microsoft stopped its support to...