Windows 10: Unable to login to Facebook through windows 10

Discus and support Unable to login to Facebook through windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i receive a page can not be reached display when trying to reach facebook , what the solution ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dilandh, Apr 8, 2021.

1. dilandh Win User

Unable to login to Facebook through windows 10

i receive a page can not be reached display when trying to reach facebook , what the solution ?

:)

dilandh, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to login to Facebook through windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable login Facebook

2. Facebook login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook login: When I login to Facebook on my PC Windows 10 I often get two login screens. One of them has my name but shows an unfamiliar photo. I indicate that it is not me and then another login screen comes up, which logs me in. What is going on?...
  3. Facebook login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook login: When I login to Facebook on my PC Windows 10 I often get two login screens. One of them has my name but shows an unfamiliar photo. I indicate that it is not me and then another login screen comes up, which logs me in. What is going on?...
  4. Facebook Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Login: I have just reinstalled the Facebook on my Laptop, Win10 and Edge with latest updates. First time to login worked fine. Next time I get a message this page isn't available link broken or page removed. There is then a drop down with login in to facebook. I have tried this...
  5. Facebook Login

Facebook Login: I have just reinstalled the Facebook on my Laptop, Win10 and Edge with latest updates. First time to login worked fine. Next time I get a message this page isn't available link broken or page removed. There is then a drop down with login in to facebook. I have tried this...
  6. Unable to Login to Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Login to Windows 10: Hi, My PC had upgraded to Windows 10 in Jan 2020 . I did not have any problem with it untill two days back August 17th. On August 16th night, there were few Windows updates waiting and PC was prompting me to update it. I left the PC on that night for updates and logged in...
  7. Unable to login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to login to Windows 10: Dear Microsoft Community, I am unable to login to windows 10 when I am clicking for selection of users. kindly help me to resolve this issue. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-windows-10/350bba88-7a46-4850-b46c-a534c46ac267
  8. Unable to get on Facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to get on Facebook: I’m unable to get on facebook using two browsers: Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11. I receive an error in TLS/SSL setting. But I ticked these boxes in the settings...
  9. Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login

Facebook App on Windows 10 Won't allow login: When I try to login to Facebook on a Surface Pro running Windows 10 I get the message: [ATTACH] I can get to my Facebook through a browser on my Surface and via the app and browser on my IOS devices and it all works OK. Nowhere does there seem to be any way there of...
  10. Unable to Login to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Login to Windows 10: The desktop PC loads to the Windows Login Screen. When you click the mouse button or keyboard, the screen darkens as if the username and password boxes are going to appear but they don't. Booting into safe mode also results in the same. Startup repair finds no issues. System...