Windows 10: Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 and many other issues. Need Assistance!

Discus and support Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 and many other issues. Need Assistance! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10. I was having below issues, then I tried logging in with a local account which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SagarTandon, May 31, 2020.

1. Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 and many other issues. Need Assistance!

Hi All,

I'm Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10.

I was having below issues, then I tried logging in with a local account which logged me out of my microsoft account. Now, I'm unable to connect to it.

Myriad of issues mentioned below:

• No access to Microsoft Store - unable to open/search/download
    • Unable to update/check updates through settings
    • Youtube not opening on any browser have sufficient memory, done h/w acceleration, re-installed flash player & browser, tried disabling flash player, tried removing add-ins, manually updated windows, etc

Looking for a urgent response.

:)

SagarTandon, May 31, 2020
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 and many other issues. Need Assistance! :(

Zakin, May 31, 2020
  3. Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, May 31, 2020
  4. Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 and many other issues. Need Assistance!

Windows 10 Can't Login to Microsoft Account

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you to try signing in to account.live.com on another device and verify the account is in a good state.

Step 2:

Login in to another user account and try logging in to Windows Store and check.

If the issue still persist, I suggest you to perform an automatic repair on your computer and check if it helps.

If you need an installation media, I suggest you to download and create the installation media using the follow Microsoft link, which contains the Windows 10 ISO file.

Windows 10 herunterladen

Method 1: Automatic Repair.

• Insert the installation USB and boot Windows 10 from it.
      • In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’ and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.
      • Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.
      • Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Automatic Repair’ and select the operating system.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 and many other issues. Need Assistance!

1. Unable to Login to Microsoft Account in Windows 10 and many other issues. Need Assistance! - Similar Threads - Unable Login Microsoft

2. Unable to login with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with Microsoft Account: I can't log in Microsoft account through Setting or other applications needs to login Microsoft account.When I clicked the button the window flashback and nothing happened.I've referred to Link: This, but as a result, it doesn't take effect.And I'm trying not to reinstall my...
  3. Unable to login with Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login with Microsoft Account: I can't log in Microsoft account through Setting or other applications needs to login Microsoft account.When I clicked the button the window flashback and nothing happened.I've referred to Link: This, but as a result, it doesn't take effect.And I'm trying not to reinstall my...
  4. Unable to login in Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in Microsoft account.: Currently, I'm in India but bought the laptop from the US.Account registered by US contact number then after permanently close the service of that contact number as I'm in India now. Don't remember the account password and now unable to reset the passwordDisplay the US...
  5. Unable to login in Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login in Microsoft account.: Currently, I'm in India but bought the laptop from the US.Account registered by US contact number then after permanently close the service of that contact number as I'm in India now. Don't remember the account password and now unable to reset the passwordDisplay the US...
  6. need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    need assistance... unable to open microsoft apps: Since my latest update, i've been unable to open multiple apps inc microsoft store, feedback hub, email and others...have uninstalled & reinstalled store but still no luck. all apps & security have been updated. please help.....
  7. Microsoft Account Login Issue

Microsoft Account Login Issue: Whenever I need to sign in to my microsoft account a grey box appears then disappears this happens on the store and xbox companion app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-issue/aa1fe7fc-6c3d-4d94-9d07-67c38a09ce17"
  8. Unable to login into Microsoft Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login into Microsoft Account: I was trying to install Turbo Tax and have a problem with NET frame 5.4.2. I googled it and was advised to go to Control Panel to change to Selective Startup and restart. After doing that, I restart my computer and my Microsoft account does not recognize either my PIN or...
  9. Unable to login to any microsoft accounts on Windows 10

Unable to login to any microsoft accounts on Windows 10: For a few months now I haven't been able to login to the microsoft store, or the xbox app -- basically anything on my machine that would connect me to a microsoft service. I can clearly log in through my browsers, and on my microsoft surface, but my desktop disallows me to do...
  10. Unable to login with Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to login with Microsoft account.: Since I bought this PC I've logged into it with myMicrosoft user account which uses my own domain email account. The account had the display name of but the folder in "Users" was named with only used the the first 5 characters "norma". This has never been a problem until the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. time is up unable to login to family account on windows 10

2. unable to change windows 10 account