Windows 10: Unable to login to Microsoft Editor Extension for Chrome and Edge. Does anyone get success?

Discus and support Unable to login to Microsoft Editor Extension for Chrome and Edge. Does anyone get success? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vikasvenky [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vikasvenky, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Unable to login to Microsoft Editor Extension for Chrome and Edge. Does anyone get success?

/u/vikasvenky, Mar 31, 2020

2. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, Mar 31, 2020
  3. DDev_37 Win User
    GPO is not applying in Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome.

My Laptop is used by a child user. So I wanted to control the user account by using group policy editor.

• I wanted to disable Inprivate window in Microsoft Edge and Incognito mode in Google chrome.
    • I wanted to install an extension Blocksi in Chrome without the knowledge of the child.
    But GPO is not applying in both.

I did tried gpupdate in cmd as administrator.

I was able to disable Inprivate window using regedit.msc. But not in chrome.

Need an expert help.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

DDev_37, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Unable to login to Microsoft Editor Extension for Chrome and Edge. Does anyone get success?

Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/microsofts-ed...run-on-chrome/

Source: http://bav0.com/running-microsoft-ed...ons-in-chrome/

Cluster Head, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login to Microsoft Editor Extension for Chrome and Edge. Does anyone get success?

1. Unable to login to Microsoft Editor Extension for Chrome and Edge. Does anyone get success? - Similar Threads - Unable login Microsoft

2. Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.: A while ago Microsoft edge would open and then a second later it would close, but my chrome worked fine so I ignored using edge. But I left a game running all night and when I woke up my pc was frozen so I held the power button until it turned off and turned it back on and...
  3. Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge, Chrome and Microsoft store does not work.: A while ago Microsoft edge would open and then a second later it would close, but my chrome worked fine so I ignored using edge. But I left a game running all night and when I woke up my pc was frozen so I held the power button until it turned off and turned it back on and...
  4. vRackBlock Virus Extension in Microsoft Edge and Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    vRackBlock Virus Extension in Microsoft Edge and Chrome: This is an Extension File created automatically when windows boots. It infected Chrome and Microsoft Edge also. Extention name is vBlockRack I removed it so many times but it automatically gets installed. It redirects every site to ads, even from Microsoft and Google...
  5. Does chrome extensions slow down Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does chrome extensions slow down Edge?: Hello everyone Just looking for some suggestions I have downloaded the latest Edge 64bit today. I am curious to know whether extensions slow down the performance of the edge. I use extensity extension to disable some which are not needed always Please share your views...
  6. Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge

Problem with Chrome extensions (by Google) in Edge: Hi! Does anyone know how to get extensions from Google (Save to Keep, Drive) working? I have no problems with other extensions but these keep asking me to log in and I already am. Message is: You must sign in to use the Google Keep Chrome Extension. submitted by...
  7. Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge

Installing Chrome Extensions in Edge: I have just switched from Chrome to the new Edge browser. What would be the best way to transfer the numerous Chrome extensions that I have to Edge? submitted by /u/skywalker505 [link] [comments]...
  8. Get an installed extension in Chrome

in Browsers and Email
    Get an installed extension in Chrome: Hello! I have a browser built from Chromium, It is installed a download extension(Savior).but I want to use Chrome, I can't find that extension on Web Store. Can I extract that extension to install on Chrome? Thank you 24231
  9. Does Microsoft Edge support extensions?

in Browsers and Email
    Does Microsoft Edge support extensions?: And does it have all of the "essentials" like ad blocking? 19421
  10. Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Edge Extensions can run on Google’s Chrome: Microsoft’s Edge Extensions download page leaked yesterday, and while it was not possible to install the extensions on Edge yet, interestingly developer By Bavo Luysterborg was able to get them running, in a fashion, on Google’s Chrome browser. It is well known that...