Windows 10: Unable to login to microsoft store!

Discus and support Unable to login to microsoft store! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I build my computer in august 2019 and installed windows 10 enterprise, because my dad had an extra code for one of those. And my computer said when... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KalleNiemisto, Dec 3, 2020.

1. Unable to login to microsoft store!

I build my computer in august 2019 and installed windows 10 enterprise, because my dad had an extra code for one of those. And my computer said when installing that you can not use personal account to microsoft store, even though i have it as the account i sign in to, didn't think anything of it then, but i would like to install my Forza Horizon 4 dlc i just bought, but i can not cause i am unable to login to microsoft store

P.S. i hope you understand, english is not my main language

:)

KalleNiemisto, Dec 3, 2020
  2. Vivian_S Win User

Unable to login to Microsoft store

Hi fabrice16,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you cannot login to Microsoft Store using the account that you made the purchase with.

Usually, we see this message when you try to login to Microsoft Store on the Windows 10 computer that is configured under domain with certain group policy restrictions.

For clarity, please let us know:

1. Are you using a computer that is configured under domain of your organization?
    2. Do you login to Windows using a different account?
    If you are not using a domain computer, are you able to see the purchase in the Microsoft Account?

You can refer
    View your Microsoft Store order history

If your computer is configured under domain, then there could be
    group policy restrictions
    that are enforced on your system.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Unable to login to Microsoft App Store

Hello

I am trying to login to App store but it always gives me error " I need Internet connection" with an error code.

I contacted Microsoft Chat support and they suggested to update my Windows 10 to latest ver which I already did. Now For some reason I am unable to contact them.

Does anybody has any clue about this one.

RohtashMinocha, Dec 3, 2020
  4. Unable to login to microsoft store!

Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login to microsoft store!

1. Unable to login to microsoft store! - Similar Threads - Unable login microsoft

2. login microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login microsoft store: microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-microsoft-store/ab86a33f-687a-4cf9-b60c-7a167e284a60
  3. Unable to login to anything from Microsoft store, including store itself

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to login to anything from Microsoft store, including store itself: This has bother me for a while now. One day I found I can't use the MSN weather app any more. While I am searching solution to it, I found not only the weather app is not functional, anything that needed me to login a windows account stops working.The Xbox app, MSN weather,...
  4. Unable to login to anything from Microsoft store, including store itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to anything from Microsoft store, including store itself: This has bother me for a while now. One day I found I can't use the MSN weather app any more. While I am searching solution to it, I found not only the weather app is not functional, anything that needed me to login a windows account stops working.The Xbox app, MSN weather,...
  5. Unable to login to anything from Microsoft store, including store itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Unable to login to MS store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to MS store: The issue is that I am unable to log into my microsoft[ATTACH] account via the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-ms-store/35060114-d212-48a0-a00b-b8e2d5838c1f
  7. Unable to login to the Microsoft Store

Unable to login to the Microsoft Store: Unable to login to the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft Account. I get the error in French: "Nous avons rencontré une erreur. Veuillez reassayer de vous connecter plus ****" that loosely translate to "We encountered an error, please try connecting later"...
  8. Unable to login in to App Store

Unable to login in to App Store: Hello, Im needing some help. Every time I try to log into the app store using my password or the authentication app is keeps running me in circles of typing in my password or using the authentication app. I am not sure what the issue is. I have already searched the...
  9. Unable to login to Microsoft store

Unable to login to Microsoft store: So I originally had minecraft windows 10 edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. What am I supposed to do. How...
  10. Unable to login to Microsoft App Store

Unable to login to Microsoft App Store: Hello I am trying to login to App store but it always gives me error " I need Internet connection" with an error code. I contacted Microsoft Chat support and they suggested to update my Windows 10 to latest ver which I already did. Now For some reason I am unable to...