Windows 10: Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

Discus and support Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ev1lMrHyde, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

I cannot login to Minecraft windows 10 edition

this is the windows 10 edition, i typed it twice so you idiots at microsoft can hopefully understand.

my Java edition is fine dont **** touch it.

Just give us a login option for the windows 10 edition on the main menu that actually works

I recently changed my password because of a security issue now that game will not let me in.

get off your **** asses and fix it.

:)

Ev1lMrHyde, Sep 30, 2020
  2. LeonLaude Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Studios Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

Hi Angelito,

The game server error is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to connect to the Minecraft world. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to connect to an external server on Minecraft before?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?
    • Do you have a firewall (or antivirus firewall)? If yes, try to disable it.

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This could help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

Cannot login to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my Windows machine

Hi,

I installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my Windows machine and I cannot login. Each time I try I get a message saying 'login failed, something went wrong'

I have followed the following trouble shooting tips:

• Updated all apps
    • Restarted my machine
    • Installed Texture Pack
    • Installed Xbox app on my Android phone to sign in to my account
    • Uninstalled the Minecraft App
    • Reinstalled the Minecraft App
    • Restarted my machine

Still cannot sign in.

Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Cally

callyarmstrong, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition

1. Unable to login to minecraft windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Unable login minecraft

2. Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Minecraft Java Edition after account migration: -The migration was successful. There is no option to reattempt in the Mojang portal seriously, people stop sending me there.-There is no option in the Minecraft Launcher to use anything other than a Mojang account to login. Yes, I have tried using minecraft.exe to bypass the...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cannot login: Recently I installed a new hard drive for my PC, re-installed Windows and gave the computer to my son. He's logged into the computer with his Microsoft account same as used on his previous computer. He's also logged into Xbox Companion app with his same profile as before....
  4. Unable to login to minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for a very long time, about 9 years. I've never had a problem logging in until a couple months ago. It said my password was incorrect, which I don't know why it would be since it hadn't changed in years. But I changed my password and went on with...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Unable to download: Hello There, I have Minecraft Windows 10 Edition since 2018 and it always work fine. I decided to join the Insider hub and check the RTX option. However the beta work fine at the beginning however the RTX option was not viable so i decide to remove the game and once the...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 Edition Failed to login: When I try to sign I get an error message which says "Failed to login" "We tried to sign you in to you Microsoft Account, but something went wrong."...
  7. Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to redeem Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My issue is strange, for many other people receive an error message when redeeming the code given to you, but not me. My page is left blank. The code is activated, but every time I click the "redeem", it loads me a blank page, with nothing afterwards. I was hoping I could try...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Unable to connect.: My friend and i recently started a survival game together on v1.9 and it worked well m,ost of the time. but quite often i am simply Unable to connect to world for no obvious reason. I have tried to join on both pc and using pocket edition and both say unable to connect to...
  9. Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Hello, A friend recently told me to play mincraft again with him but on the Windows 10 edition because it was easier to manage multiplayer games. The fact is that I claimed the game the 21 of april 2018 and didn't fully made the installation. So now, I have a used gift...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition unable to install: Hello, today I bought the Minecraft win10 edition and wanted to download it but it didn't work. It just restarted the download like 3 times and at the end it said error. I tried every possible solution on google and nothing fixed it for me. It just says : Error Code...