Windows 10: Unable to login to MS store

Discus and support Unable to login to MS store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The issue is that I am unable to log into my microsoft[ATTACH] account via the microsoft store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by carlosattafuah, Mar 20, 2021.

1. Unable to login to MS store

The issue is that I am unable to log into my microsoft Unable to login to MS store 2bcfb7ec-da8d-4333-acc7-f58a4928ce24?upload=true.png account via the microsoft store.

:)

carlosattafuah, Mar 20, 2021

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate you interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to download Apps from Windows Store, we will help you to resolve this issue.

• Kindly let us know if you are able to see any error message/ notification.

I suggest you to login through administrator Microsoft Account and perform the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: Re-register the Store App and check.

• Right click on Start button on the desktop and select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Here, User Account Control window pops up and click on
      Yes to open Command Prompt with administrator privileges.

• Type the below command in the Command Prompt:

• powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 20, 2021
  3. tipster Win User
    Unable to download from MS Store or get Updates.

Unable to download from MS Store or get Updates. I have followed so many suggestions. Services, WSReset.exe, Turning AV off/on, Firewall On/Off, Deleting files and folders, Reset my router, ect... I have the exact same problem on my Main PC and Laptop. If anyone has seen a Magic fix, please let me know.

tipster, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Unable to login to MS store

Login not accepted for my MS Account

Let me explain, again, what I have experienced:

• I use my MS account to unlock this computer. No problem doing that
    • I attempted to use other apps requiring the MS login, like Outlook, or even this forum, and it would not accept the very same credentials I used to unlock the computer
    • I used my wife's MS account to login to this forum so that I could seek help
    • I have tried resetting my MS account twice, and that did not work either.
    I would appreciate suggestions OTHER than wha I have already tried

SonoRimaggio, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

Unable to login to MS store

1. Unable to login to MS store - Similar Threads - Unable login store

2. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  3. Unable to download from MS Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download from MS Store: The "easier" MS tries to make things, they harder they become:I get a pop up window that just spirals then says:Something went wrongPlease try again later0x800488fcFrom what I can gather this is because I can't sign into my Xbox account. I don't have one, nor want yet another...
  4. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors: I am unable to reinstall the MS store to my computer. I don't see any GPO's blocking the store. I have tried to run Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.*WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} in...
  5. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors: I am unable to reinstall the MS store to my computer. I don't see any GPO's blocking the store. I have tried to run Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.*WindowsStore* Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} in...
  6. Unable to Reinstall MS Store NO Errors

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Unable to login to microsoft store!

Unable to login to microsoft store!: I build my computer in august 2019 and installed windows 10 enterprise, because my dad had an extra code for one of those. And my computer said when installing that you can not use personal account to microsoft store, even though i have it as the account i sign in to, didn't...
  8. Unable to login to the Microsoft Store

Unable to login to the Microsoft Store: Unable to login to the Microsoft Store with my Microsoft Account. I get the error in French: "Nous avons rencontré une erreur. Veuillez reassayer de vous connecter plus ****" that loosely translate to "We encountered an error, please try connecting later"...
  9. Unable to login in to App Store

Unable to login in to App Store: Hello, Im needing some help. Every time I try to log into the app store using my password or the authentication app is keeps running me in circles of typing in my password or using the authentication app. I am not sure what the issue is. I have already searched the...
  10. Unable to login to Microsoft store

Unable to login to Microsoft store: So I originally had minecraft windows 10 edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. What am I supposed to do. How...