Windows 10: Unable to login to my account

Discus and support Unable to login to my account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Somehow Microsoft has taken over y laptop and won’t let me login. As soon as I sign in, it prompts me to create a pin for fast and secure sign in and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sarahmn, Sep 17, 2021.

1. sarahmn Win User

Unable to login to my account

Somehow Microsoft has taken over y laptop and won’t let me login. As soon as I sign in, it prompts me to create a pin for fast and secure sign in and when I try, it gives me message ‘something went wrong’ and give me the option to skip the step. When I skip the step it takes me back to the sign in page and puts me through the same loop again. I can’t even access the safe mode or anything at all, except for restarting it. I don’t want it factory reset it and I can’t even contact anyone. This is extremely frustrating and Microsoft should not update their softwares which literally doesn’t let the

:)

sarahmn, Sep 17, 2021
  2. Solutions Win User

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Sep 17, 2021
  3. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 17, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to login to my account - Similar Threads - Unable login account

2. unable to login my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to login my account: When I am login my account a error is coming thatI have attached error image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-my-account/ff2f3089-f376-429d-a349-c6d16a079060
  3. unable to login my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to login my account: When I am login my account a error is coming thatI have attached error image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-my-account/ff2f3089-f376-429d-a349-c6d16a079060
  4. Unable to login to Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Account: Split from this thread.i can..not log in to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-account/ded9263e-3d94-4f37-a8f8-0bfbf805af31
  5. Unable to login to Account

Unable to login to Account: Split from this thread.i can..not log in to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-account/ded9263e-3d94-4f37-a8f8-0bfbf805af31
  6. Unable to login to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my microsoft account.: When i try to login to my microsoft account it says the account does not exist create a new one but i already have an account with a lot of data stored on it. And when i try to create a new one it says account exists. What is going on? Please help.Thank you....
  7. Unable to login to my microsoft account.

Unable to login to my microsoft account.: When i try to login to my microsoft account it says the account does not exist create a new one but i already have an account with a lot of data stored on it. And when i try to create a new one it says account exists. What is going on? Please help.Thank you....
  8. Unable to login to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Unable able to login to my account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable able to login to my account: Hey guys, I was doing some random stuff on my Surface pro 5th gen when I got the blue screen of death. Now my windows 10 is unable boot and I'm stuck in an infinite loop in Windows Automatic Repair. This is the loop. Troubleshoot > Reset this > Keep my files> Enter...
  10. Unable to login with my admin account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login with my admin account: Hello I had an outlook.com id adminthrough which i used to login to Windows 10. While in Windows 10, i created one more user for a guest account. Everything was fine until yesterday and now i am unable to login to my computer using my Admin ID . The computer shows 2 ID's...