Windows 10: Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password

Discus and support Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I’m trying to log in to my laptop. I had replaced my old password to my windows account a while back to get in to my emails on my phone. The laptop is... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by momasboy11, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password

I’m trying to log in to my laptop. I had replaced my old password to my windows account a while back to get in to my emails on my phone. The laptop is not connected to the WiFi to get my new password to allow me to log in. I’ve tried connecting a CAT IV cable but doesn’t look like that worked either. Any suggestions on how to get my laptop to connect to the WiFi?

:)

momasboy11, Oct 1, 2021

2. Live account will not reset password - cannot login to laptop

After upgrading a Toshiba laptop I am unable to login. The laptop refuses to take any passwords entered. I have reset the password at accountlive/password/reset but the tablet will not take the new password.

I have tried creating a login USB using isunshare. When starting up the laptop I select USB as the boot but the laptop appears to ignore the USB.

The laptop has not DVD.

philllupton, Oct 1, 2021
  3. reset laptop password

i could not figure out what forum this should go in, so feel free to move to whatever forum it should be in.
    a friend just called, and said he has 2 daughters and 2 dell laptops. his daughters have lost the password to both laptops. is there a way to reset the password without a full reformat? he said his daughters have a lot of music, pictures, ect. and wants to avoid reinstalling windows.
    i know that a long time ago there was a jumper on the motherboard that would reset the password on a regular pc. is there such a jumper on a laptop? or is there any free software that would let him reset the passwords? he can not afford a dell tech to fix, and i told him i would see if there was a way to reset it without a format. thanks!
    he called me from out of state and due to a bad connection i couldnt find out what model laptops they are. thanks again! sam

Samdbugman, Oct 1, 2021
  4. Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password

Unable to Login to Laptop with WIN10. Reset password does not work.

Unable to Login to my Laptop with WIN 10. Reset password does not work. HELP

amarendranath, Oct 1, 2021
Thema:

Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password

1. Unable to login to my laptop. WiFi not connected to reset password - Similar Threads - Unable login laptop

2. Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password: Opened up an old laptop I haven't used in a couple of years. I've forgotten the password. I'm trying to use the "forgot password" option, but the laptop needs to be online. I've opened up the networks icon at the bottom right, but neither my home wifi nor my phone hotspot...
  3. Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password: Opened up an old laptop I haven't used in a couple of years. I've forgotten the password. I'm trying to use the "forgot password" option, but the laptop needs to be online. I've opened up the networks icon at the bottom right, but neither my home wifi nor my phone hotspot...
  4. Connecting old laptop to wifi, to be able to reset password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. unable to connect wifi in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to connect wifi in my laptop: i am uning HP 430 windos 7 OS, i am unable to connect the wifi in my laptop, wifi usb adoptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-wifi-in-my-laptop/a3811ba3-5739-4c3d-9de5-18fc258a62e0
  6. unable to connect wifi in my laptop

unable to connect wifi in my laptop: i am uning HP 430 windos 7 OS, i am unable to connect the wifi in my laptop, wifi usb adoptor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-wifi-in-my-laptop/a3811ba3-5739-4c3d-9de5-18fc258a62e0
  7. Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login: I forgot my laptop password and was unable to login so I reset my laptop and saved my files in cloud but even after resetting the laptop it is asking for password. I don't know what to do let me know what can be done....
  8. Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login

Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login: I forgot my laptop password and was unable to login so I reset my laptop and saved my files in cloud but even after resetting the laptop it is asking for password. I don't know what to do let me know what can be done....
  9. Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Entered wrong password and unable to login to my laptop can I reset my password with my iPhone?: [ATTACH]The is my identifier on my Lenovo laptop below is RAC underneath is password bar. My password is incorrectly set up so i can not use my laptop. Any ideas or suggestions i am open to try.? Be safe...
  10. Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad will not connect to home wifi, is unable to reset.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop Lenovo IdeaPad will not connect to home wifi, is unable to reset.: I need some serious help. I've been trying all online resources that i could comprehend and the issue has not been fixed. It says that my home wifi is " not connected, secured." Only for the wifi I have at home. All my other devices are working well and linked to wifi. I...