Windows 10: Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified

Discus and support Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After restarting my laptop today, I am not able to login back. I am getting the error "Your Credentials could not be verified". Additional details on... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MithunKarthikeyan, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified

After restarting my laptop today, I am not able to login back. I am getting the error "Your Credentials could not be verified". Additional details on clicking the OK button says "Something went wrong and your PIN isnt available status: 0x80090011, substatus 0x0. Click to setup your PIN again"

Tried clicking on the "Sign-in Options" to navigate to the option to login using my outlook user name and password, but there it says "That password is incorrect...................". I am sure the password is right because I am able to login to microsoft websites including this forum using the same password. I also tried resetting the PIN and Password from my laptop login screen, both of which failed.

While trying to find a resolution for this, I found few articles which asked to boot in safe mode and to try update the Sign in options. I was able to login through safe mode once using my @outlook password, but the "Sign in options" page under account settings was not loading. So I restarted the PC and ever since, I am not able to login through safe mode as well. Now, while trying to login through safe mode, I am getting the error "This Parameter is Incorrect". Any help on this would be greatly appreciated as at the moment I am totally locked out of my laptop.

Thanks

Mithun

:)

MithunKarthikeyan, Aug 22, 2020

2. Your credentials could not be verified

i am able to log into windows on my laptop, but i am unable to log in on my desktop. when i try, it says "your credentials could not be verified"

when i try to log in using safe mode, i get "the paramater is incorrect"

I have reset the password for my login, and I am still unable to log in on my desktop

MaxBrand99, Aug 22, 2020
  3. swarfega Win User
    Unable to verify account on new laptop

A neighbour has lent me her brand new laptop because she wasn't able to log in. For some reason she didn't get the login info.

I have formatted the machine (this had two advantages: 1. Sure way to get rid of any OEM junk, 2. could set up the account how we wanted).

Unfortunately I am unable to verify the account because its keeps wanting to use a secondary email address thats not listed on the MS account page (she no longer has access to it).

How can I verify the account?

swarfega, Aug 22, 2020
  4. Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified

windows 10 version 1511 asks me daily to verify credentials

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

Suggest you to check if you are able to login to the web account using any browser on a different pc. If you are unable to login then you may reset the password by clicking on “forgot password”. Once this is done you may use that new password
    to login to the pc.

Once this is done follow these steps on the pc:

Open the Settings screen, click on Account and click on Verify to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 22, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified

1. Unable to login to my laptop: Your credentials could not be verified - Similar Threads - Unable login laptop

2. “Your credentials could not be verified”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “Your credentials could not be verified”: Hi, I use a Windows 10 PC that has been working fine for the last couple years. I noticed that my GPU was spiking and crashing miscellaneous software and correctly assumed it was simply an out of date driver. I use Driver Easy Pro, which has worked perfect for years, to...
  3. Unable to login my window laptop: your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login my window laptop: your credentials could not be verified: I'm encountering an issue with my Surface Laptop 2 where I can't log in to my Windows. I've typically used a password for login, but suddenly, only the Pin option remains. Upon entering my Pin, I receive the message "Your credentials could not be verified." Subsequently,...
  4. Unable to login my window laptop: your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login my window laptop: your credentials could not be verified: I'm encountering an issue with my Surface Laptop 2 where I can't log in to my Windows. I've typically used a password for login, but suddenly, only the Pin option remains. Upon entering my Pin, I receive the message "Your credentials could not be verified." Subsequently,...
  5. "Your credentials could not be verified"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your credentials could not be verified": Is what I get every time I try to login. "I forgot my PIN & I forgot my PASSWORD" doesn't work as it just takes me back to insert PIN. I don't even know what the password is(It's my mom's pass & she forgot ) I've restarted it more times than I can count, shut it down for...
  6. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your credentials could not be verified.: When I try to log in this pops up I’ve tried restarting my pc that doesn’t work. I’ve tried the safe mode method that didn’t work. I can’t log in to reset my pin. When I try forgot password I enter all the details it ask me then says error cannot reset pin. Can anyone help?...
  7. Your credentials could not be verified.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your credentials could not be verified.: Hi, I popped an old CD into my CDROM drive of my laptop to see if I could still read the data.... It just spinned violently, I had to turn off the computer manually with the power button. When I turned it back on, I entered my PIN, it says "Your credentials could not be...
  8. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your credentials could not be verified: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, I am told my credentials could not be verified. I get sent an email on my phone to confirm that I am actually me, and then I can sign in. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  9. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your credentials could not be verified: Whenever I try to sign into my computer, I am told my credentials could not be verified. I get sent an email on my phone to confirm that I am actually me, and then I can sign in. Is there anything I can do to fix this?...
  10. Your credentials could not be verified

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Your credentials could not be verified: Hi! could you please help. My Surface is not recognizing my PIN, it show "Your credentials could not be verified"??? I logged in with the password, went to settings trying to verify the PIN, fingerprint and face recognition but is not working, every time the lock screen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your credentials could not be verified

2. pin your credentials could not be verified

3. Hp laptop you credentials couldnt be verified

4. lỗi your credentials could not be verified win 10 ,
  5. credentials could not be verified,
  6. your credential could not verified