Windows 10: Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password

Discus and support Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So recently I had a notice from Microsoft saying that my account is compromised and they asked my to change my password, which I then did. While I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amlptr, Jan 26, 2024.

1. amlptr Win User

Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password

So recently I had a notice from Microsoft saying that my account is compromised and they asked my to change my password, which I then did. While I usually use Windows Hello fingerprint to login to my Win11 laptop, I just disabled the fingerprint features and opt to use password to login instead. But now I am unable to login using me recently changed Microsoft account password, nor the previous password. Unable to reset my PIN either which I have forgotten. And now I'm stuck unable to use my laptop in any way! Help??

:)

amlptr, Jan 26, 2024
Thema:

Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password

1. Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password - Similar Threads - Unable login Win11

2. Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password: So recently I had a notice from Microsoft saying that my account is compromised and they asked my to change my password, which I then did. While I usually use Windows Hello fingerprint to login to my Win11 laptop, I just disabled the fingerprint features and opt to use...
  3. Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop: I am unable to login with my microsoft account. It just keeps loading. I just reset my pc because it had gotten slow, and when i tried to login during setup, it was loading for 15 minutes so i just skipped login. I tried logging in again afterwards but its still loading as...
  4. Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop: I am unable to login with my microsoft account. It just keeps loading. I just reset my pc because it had gotten slow, and when i tried to login during setup, it was loading for 15 minutes so i just skipped login. I tried logging in again afterwards but its still loading as...
  5. Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  6. Unable to login to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my microsoft account.: When i try to login to my microsoft account it says the account does not exist create a new one but i already have an account with a lot of data stored on it. And when i try to create a new one it says account exists. What is going on? Please help.Thank you....
  7. Unable to login to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to my microsoft account.: When i try to login to my microsoft account it says the account does not exist create a new one but i already have an account with a lot of data stored on it. And when i try to create a new one it says account exists. What is going on? Please help.Thank you....
  8. Unable to login to my microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Login Password changed to microsoft account password

Login Password changed to microsoft account password: I have been using the same password to login to my computer for 3 years and I have not changed any settings or logged into the Microsoft store. I have updated my pc many times and still used the same password but after putting to sleep it wants to use my microsoft account...
  10. Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.: After forgetting my live password, which I cant get into my laptop without, I had it reset. It keeps telling me that my new password is incorrect when I am absolutely 101% certain that it was correct. ***Moved From: Other/Unknown/Ease of access*** ***Edited Original...