Windows 10: Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

Discus and support Unable to login to Paypal phone broken in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by martik777, Jan 12, 2020.

1. martik777 Win User

Unable to login to Paypal phone broken

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

:)

martik777, Jan 12, 2020
  2. martik777 Win User

I use an authenticator app on my phone for 2 step verification to login to paypal but my phone is broken so I can no longer get the code. I've tried using the microsoft authenticator app on another device but it's looking for a QR code to scan which I can't access since I can't login to paypal

Paypal tells me they is no way they can turn off the 2 step verification whjich means I cannot ever access my account.

There must be a way around this?

martik777, Jan 12, 2020
  3. martik777 Win User

Thanks all,

It's not on a network (no sim), I use text-free and wifi.

Tried to restore from backup, no luck

Will try to get the phone charged by bypassing the usb charge port (it was not working)

martik777, Jan 12, 2020
  4. clam1952 Win User

Put the sim card in a new phone?

clam1952, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to login to Paypal phone broken - Similar Threads - Unable login Paypal

2. Windows broken login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows broken login.: I’m not going insane, my code to login hasn’t changed yet here I am unable to login to windows 11. Each time I type it in I have to wait longer and longer to try again, even though that’s just pointless anyway because I’m typing in the pin I know it is! No, my keyboard layout...
  3. phone numbers are broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    phone numbers are broken: i need help! everytime i have put my number in and have finished the verification for the no robot thing it says congratulations you may continue your action, but it only gives me a cancel button to get it off my screen, making me have to re-do it over and over again, it does...
  4. phone numbers are broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    phone numbers are broken: i need help! everytime i have put my number in and have finished the verification for the no robot thing it says congratulations you may continue your action, but it only gives me a cancel button to get it off my screen, making me have to re-do it over and over again, it does...
  5. Paypal Phone Number ™+808‒466‒0107®༻༇༻༇ Paypal Phone Number paypal customer service number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paypal Phone Number ™+808‒466‒0107®༻༇༻༇ Paypal Phone Number paypal customer service number: Paypal may be a digital platform for money transfer launched in 2015 and formerly referred to as square cash. Today every business is making itself compatible with a digital platform; people need more digital transaction options. The Paypal understood the digital...
  6. Paypal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Paypal: Roblox is asking for my Microsoft store reciepts but I paid thru Paypal how do I retrieve these?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paypal/0df2fe5d-7c60-42e0-a5ea-bdeb876fd17d
  7. Paypal

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Paypal: I keep getting Hotmail --- E-mails form Scam Paypal- Then I get a reply from a kosher Paypal. This wa after I reported to Paypal THE FIRM the scam E-mails. I then have another what looks Like a scam E-mail. Giving the time of my report to Paypal The FIRM. Could the...
  8. Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems when login to PayPal with Windows 10: Hi... I just got a new PC and it came with Windows 10 Pro. Everything seemed to work fine until I tried to login to my PayPal account... it constantly delivers me an error message, "impossible to start the session". I don't know what to do... I can login perfectly with...
  9. IE11 and PayPal

in Browsers and Email
    IE11 and PayPal: I was placing an order using IE11 under Windows 10. When I clicked on the link to use PayPal, the tab changed the name and the circle spun and then the screen stayed where it was. I tried several times with the same results. I switched over to Firefox (my default browser...
  10. Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Accept payments on the go with PayPal Here on Windows Phone: Last month we announced PayPal Here was available to download from the Windows Store, today we’re excited to share that you can also download the app from the Windows Phone Store. [img] [img] PayPal Here is the secure and easy-to-use mobile business app for all your...