Windows 10: Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Discus and support Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, My Windows 10 license was on my university e-mail address, which is deleted after I graduated. The result is that I am locked out of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheMichel, Mar 5, 2019.

1. TheMichel Win User

Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Hi all,

My Windows 10 license was on my university e-mail address, which is deleted after I graduated.

The result is that I am locked out of my desktop computer, because I activated my Windows 10 license by using my university e-mail address. When I try to enter my desktop, I enter my pincode and then I get the following error: "You can not log in to this account. Try a different account".

Now, I registered with my gmail account on Microsoft. But when I try to login with that e-mail address I get the error: "The username or password is incorrect. Try again". That is weird, because I am logged into https://account.microsoft.com/.

Someone please help me to enter my desktop, I can't do anything with my PC right now and I need my files...

Thanks in advance

***Original title: School e-mail is deleted so now I cannot login to Windows desktop***

:)

TheMichel, Mar 5, 2019

2. Unable to delete a school email account

My wife graduated from school from where she got rights to use Office programs on our home computer. Some of these programs created an account that is named after her school email.

After graduation Office didn't work anymore so I removed it from the apps. But the email account stayed and causes a pop up window after starting the laptop saying "some account have problems etc".

Now if I try to delete the account first control panel guides me to manage that account -> which then redirects it to the schools sign in page. As she isn't a student she doesn't have rights to the schools system anymore.

So how how do you delete the account?

Toni Kannusmäki, Mar 5, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    request to sync deleted email account

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. Are you receiving these emails from Microsoft?
    2. Is your Windows 10 associated with this email account?

I would suggest you to login to
    http://login.live.com/
    with the email account that is deleted to check if you are able to login and if the account is still active under Microsoft.

If you are able to login with your account and you wish to close the Microsoft account, you can follow the steps in this article on ‘How
    to close your Microsoft account
    ’ and see if it helps.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Mar 5, 2019
  4. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Mar 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

1. Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account - Similar Threads - Unable login using

2. Unable to Remove a School Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Remove a School Account: I am having difficulties removing an account I used for a school I no longer attend, as this account keeps creating notifications on my PC. I am attaching two screenshots. The first is of the accounts listed in my computer in Settings, and the second is the webpage where I am...
  3. Unable to Login to School Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Login to School Account: After receiving an error message on Excel and Powerpoint that my cached credentials had expired, I attempted to troubleshoot the issue which led me to disconnect my school account from laptop. Now when I try to reconnect, I receive the same error message. Can someone please...
  4. Unable to Login to School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Login to School Account: After receiving an error message on Excel and Powerpoint that my cached credentials had expired, I attempted to troubleshoot the issue which led me to disconnect my school account from laptop. Now when I try to reconnect, I receive the same error message. Can someone please...
  5. Unable to Login to School Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. unable to login using work account

unable to login using work account: I am unable to login to power bi or azure portal using work account, it asks for authentication through authenticator app. I downloaded the app in mobile, when I tried to add work account in the app and it also ask for authentication through authenticator app. I am going in...
  7. Cannot create a login "can't use a work or school email"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot create a login "can't use a work or school email": Good day, hope all is well, I purchased minecraft windows 10 version as a gift for my second email account so my son and I can play it but I am unable to create a Microsoft login. I am getting you can't use a work or school email to setup it up, my email is personal and...
  8. Deleting a "work or school" email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting a "work or school" email account: I acquired a "work or school" email account to correspond remotely with a business that I was working with. This account was within that business's network. That relationship is no longer active and I want to delete that secondary email account from my PC. I can't figure out...
  9. my school email is getting deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my school email is getting deleted: Hi my school email is getting deleted, i was wondering what i should do ,as i downloaded windows 10 with my school account and will probably not be able to log in to my pc when the email has been deleted....
  10. Unable to login to PC using Deleted Scholl email account

Unable to login to PC using Deleted Scholl email account: Hi all, My Windows 10 license was on my university e-mail address, which is deleted after I graduated. The result is that I am locked out of my desktop computer, because I activated my Windows 10 license by using my university e-mail address. When I try to enter my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. school email deleted Cant access windows

2. windows 10 school account is getting deleted