Windows 10: Unable to login to personal Onedrive

Discus and support Unable to login to personal Onedrive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Correlation Id: 77ca0ba6-969d-4b7d-b884-ddc1403b8940Timestamp: 2023-02-13T03:19:59.000ZDPTI:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NARISARA KASIKAM, Feb 12, 2023.

1. Unable to login to personal Onedrive

Correlation Id: 77ca0ba6-969d-4b7d-b884-ddc1403b8940Timestamp: 2023-02-13T03:19:59.000ZDPTI: 8c33b5d225a4b801780a337835cdba9a53218ed0f5a544593c557246c65428fa

:)

NARISARA KASIKAM, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 12, 2023
  3. Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

I suggest you to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account with your Microsoft Account, which you are using to login
    to OneDrive and check if you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account.

If you are unable to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in
    When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account and check if this helps.

If you are able to login to Sign in to your Microsoft account, then the issue might be with your OneDrive Account,
    so try the below methods and check if this helps.

Method 1:
    OneDrive Cached Credential.

1. Exit OneDrive > Go to Control Panel >
      User Accounts > Credential Manager.
    2. Click on Windows Credentials on the right > Choose the down arrow to the right of
      OneDrive Cached Credential > Click on Edit > Enter your
      Microsoft Account (OneDrive) username and password.
    3. Then, go to Start Menu and launch OneDrive and try to login and check if this helps.

Method 2:
    Resetting OneDrive.

• Press Win + R keys to launch Run menu >
      Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset
    • Wait for a minute or so > The OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification area > If it does not appear then open
      Win + R to launch Run menu again > Copy/paste the following command in the Run menu and hit
      Enter.

%localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe
    • OneDrive icon will reappear in the notification, so try logging in to OneDrive and check if the issue persists.

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you to contact
    OneDrive support for further assistance by following the below steps:

Login to OneDrive > Click the
    ? Help icon on the top banner of the page > Select
    Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 12, 2023
  4. Unable to login to personal Onedrive

Can't add personal account to onedrive!!!

Hi Adam,

Please follow the steps to contact OneDrive support for further assistance on adding personal account to OneDrive.

1. Login to OneDrive.com.
    2. Click the ? Help icon on the top banner of the page.
    3. Select Email OneDrive support for the further assistance.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Feb 12, 2023
Thema:

Unable to login to personal Onedrive

1. Unable to login to personal Onedrive - Similar Threads - Unable login personal

2. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  3. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restrict personal account login to OneDrive: We use Microsoft 365 and are looking to restrict users on our domain registered devices from linking a personal OneDrive account on their device.Can someone tell me how this is possible, potentially through defender for cloud apps?thanks,Jon...
  4. Restrict personal account login to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Unable to login to personal Onedrive

Unable to login to personal Onedrive: Correlation Id: 77ca0ba6-969d-4b7d-b884-ddc1403b8940Timestamp: 2023-02-13T03:19:59.000ZDPTI: 8c33b5d225a4b801780a337835cdba9a53218ed0f5a544593c557246c65428fa...
  6. Unable to login to my OneDrive when logged into my personal domain on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my OneDrive when logged into my personal domain on my laptop: I have a 1 TB OneDrive via our Microsoft 365 Family purchase. To my surprise, when we're logged into our personal AD server at home, I'm unable to use OneDrive for backup and file history. It keeps asking me to log into a different Microsoft account. What's going on? What...
  7. Unable to login to my OneDrive when logged into my personal domain on my laptop

Unable to login to my OneDrive when logged into my personal domain on my laptop: I have a 1 TB OneDrive via our Microsoft 365 Family purchase. To my surprise, when we're logged into our personal AD server at home, I'm unable to use OneDrive for backup and file history. It keeps asking me to log into a different Microsoft account. What's going on? What...
  8. Unable to Login Into Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Login Into Onedrive: Hi Team, I am unable to login into OneDrive. Getting this error There was a problem connecting to One Drive. Check your internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-into-onedrive/6ec93d40-3d80-48d7-9a81-34045020165f
  9. Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.: I can't log in my onedrive accounts, both my personal account and my school account. I've tried reinstalling onedrive, resetting the Internet Explorer, restarting my computer, resetting the network, and reset winsock, but the problem remains. The system is win10. Everything...
  10. Unable to sign in to onedrive personal

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to sign in to onedrive personal: Hi, whenever I try a to sign in to my onedrive, the following message will appear "your organization does not allow you to sync your personal onedrive on this computer". For your information, this is my personal laptop and the account used to sign is my personal account. Hope...