Windows 10: Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive

Discus and support Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I updated my Microsoft account to get access to One Drive. After that when I logged in, the format was changed. Instead of just my picture showing up... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Xia1104, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Xia1104 Win User

Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive

I updated my Microsoft account to get access to One Drive. After that when I logged in, the format was changed. Instead of just my picture showing up and the password prompt, it showed my email address and prompted to key in my PIN which I could not remember. Is there a way to retrieve my old log in so that it only asks me my password. ?

***Modified title from: Issue with logging in on my laptop***

:)

Xia1104, Feb 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Unable to login on OneDrive on my computer windows 10

Hi SlavenMarodt,

Since you are getting the error when you login to OneDrive app on your computer, please go to
    Office 365 portal and sign in with your work or school account, then click OneDrive tile and check if you can access OneDrive successfully.

Additionally, to investigate the issue, we will need following information:

1. When you say, “When I log in with my office365 account the apps are missing”, do you mean you unable to see these apps in
      Office 365 portal? If so, please provide the screenshot to confirm where the apps are missing.
    2. Could you please provide the screenshot of complete page when you receive the error
      “We’re still setting a few things up, but feel free to get started."?
    3. Provide the screenshot of Subscriptions page.
      To capture the screenshot, sign in to Office 365 portal, click
      Settings (gear icon on top right), under “Your app settings”, click Office 365 >
      Subscriptions. You can also access this page via this link.

Thanks,

Neha

Neha Singh MSFT, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to login to the computer after setting up OneDrive - Similar Threads - Unable login computer

2. Unable to log in on previous computer after setting up new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in on previous computer after setting up new computer: I'm setting up a new PC from my previous one. After transferring most of my folders and files over to the new PC and setting up a Pin which I never had on the previous PC, that PC is now asking me for a Pin which I never had before. I'm completely locked out now I can't get...
  3. Unable to log in on previous computer after setting up new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log in on previous computer after setting up new computer: I'm setting up a new PC from my previous one. After transferring most of my folders and files over to the new PC and setting up a Pin which I never had on the previous PC, that PC is now asking me for a Pin which I never had before. I'm completely locked out now I can't get...
  4. Unable to login to personal Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to personal Onedrive: Correlation Id: 77ca0ba6-969d-4b7d-b884-ddc1403b8940Timestamp: 2023-02-13T03:19:59.000ZDPTI: 8c33b5d225a4b801780a337835cdba9a53218ed0f5a544593c557246c65428fa...
  5. Unable to login to personal Onedrive

Unable to login to personal Onedrive: Correlation Id: 77ca0ba6-969d-4b7d-b884-ddc1403b8940Timestamp: 2023-02-13T03:19:59.000ZDPTI: 8c33b5d225a4b801780a337835cdba9a53218ed0f5a544593c557246c65428fa...
  6. Unable to set up my pin and can't login to my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to set up my pin and can't login to my computer: Please help. I am trying to access my computer. It says I need to setup my pin due to security reasons. It won't let me do that because it says I am not connected to the internet. However, it keeps giving me an error that I am not connected to the internet but I am. It says...
  7. Unable to set up my pin and can't login to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set up my pin and can't login to my computer: Please help. I am trying to access my computer. It says I need to setup my pin due to security reasons. It won't let me do that because it says I am not connected to the internet. However, it keeps giving me an error that I am not connected to the internet but I am. It says...
  8. Unable to set up my pin and can't login to my computer

9. Unable to Login Into Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Login Into Onedrive: Hi Team, I am unable to login into OneDrive. Getting this error There was a problem connecting to One Drive. Check your internet connection. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-into-onedrive/6ec93d40-3d80-48d7-9a81-34045020165f
  10. Setting up OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Setting up OneDrive: Since the largest Microsoft Window's 10 update, OneDrive has stopped working. In order to set it up, I'm suppose to use my email address which I created using one of the many well known ones. I even tried using one email account that I have used for years and nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to login to onedrive

2. There was an error logging you on. Currently unable to logon:Invalid User/Password Back To Logon Page