Windows 10: Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

Discus and support Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; After forgetting my live password, which I cant get into my laptop without, I had it reset. It keeps telling me that my new password is incorrect when... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by DaneClark1, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

After forgetting my live password, which I cant get into my laptop without, I had it reset. It keeps telling me that my new password is incorrect when I am absolutely 101% certain that it was correct.

***Moved From: Other/Unknown/Ease of access***

***Edited Original Title From: Why does my laptop keep telling me that my love password is incorrect when I KNOW it is correct?***

:)

DaneClark1, Nov 6, 2018

2. Laptop locked with Microsoft Account OLD Password, Unable to login with New Password.

I have logoff my Laptop with OLD Password and forgot the password. I reset Microsoft password (new) ,But unable to unlock with New Password.

Locked with Microsoft Account Old Password and I forgot my Old password,Then I Reset my password,But unable to login with new password.

Regards

PJ

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

PranjalJagtap, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Unable to login using Microsoft account "incorrect password ...."

Hello Thomas,

I did those steps when the problem initially occurred. But again, when I try to log into the laptop, the user account is not accepting the previous or the new password. As mentioned in my initial comment, neither password is accepted during windows login, or
    safe mode login. HOWEVER, the old password is getting accepted during Command Prompt login.

Thanks!

ashishchandra, Nov 6, 2018
  4. Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

MICROSOFT ACCOUNT LOGIN

Hi Arbaaz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things:

• Are you able to login with Microsoft account in web?
    • What happens exactly when you try to login using Microsoft account?
    I suggest you to login to Microsoft account through online login.live.com, if you are able to login to Microsoft account on web then you can reset the password and then try to login and check if the issue persists.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

1. Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password. - Similar Threads - Unable Login Laptop

2. Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password: So recently I had a notice from Microsoft saying that my account is compromised and they asked my to change my password, which I then did. While I usually use Windows Hello fingerprint to login to my Win11 laptop, I just disabled the fingerprint features and opt to use...
  3. Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login to my Win11 laptop using my recently changed Microsoft account password: So recently I had a notice from Microsoft saying that my account is compromised and they asked my to change my password, which I then did. While I usually use Windows Hello fingerprint to login to my Win11 laptop, I just disabled the fingerprint features and opt to use...
  4. Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop: I am unable to login with my microsoft account. It just keeps loading. I just reset my pc because it had gotten slow, and when i tried to login during setup, it was loading for 15 minutes so i just skipped login. I tried logging in again afterwards but its still loading as...
  5. Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop

Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop: I am unable to login with my microsoft account. It just keeps loading. I just reset my pc because it had gotten slow, and when i tried to login during setup, it was loading for 15 minutes so i just skipped login. I tried logging in again afterwards but its still loading as...
  6. Unable to login using a microsoft account on my windows laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account: Hi Everyone,I have three computers that were set up using my Microsoft Account. Recently I tried to RDP into one of them and I can't. I tried both the local PIN and my Microsoft Account password. Both resulted in "The logon attempt failed". I experienced this in the past and...
  8. Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account

Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account: Hi Everyone,I have three computers that were set up using my Microsoft Account. Recently I tried to RDP into one of them and I can't. I tried both the local PIN and my Microsoft Account password. Both resulted in "The logon attempt failed". I experienced this in the past and...
  9. Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Microsoft Account unable to login or reset password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Account unable to login or reset password: Have a MS account which email was no longer correct. But was able to login to PC using a PIN. I may have created another MS Account with the correct email but PC will not let me log into the new account. The login screen keeps prompting old MS account. Tried to reset...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft unable to log into laptop

2. cant login to microsoft account on laptop

3. unable login to my laptop

4. loginto windows usingmicrosoft account,
  5. unable to log on to my laptop,
  6. cannot login into microsoft account on laptop,
  7. unable to login to windows on laptop,
  8. laptop unable login after format,
  9. cant login to mymicrosoft account laptop