Windows 10: Unable to login to Visual Studio

Discus and support Unable to login to Visual Studio in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to login to VS 2019. I get the following error: AADSTS50020: User account ****email address **** from identity provider 'live.com' does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FL Beach Bum, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Unable to login to Visual Studio

I am unable to login to VS 2019. I get the following error:

AADSTS50020: User account ****email address **** from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '872cd9fa-d31f-45e0-9eab-6e460a02d1f1'Visual Studio in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

I have even tried to create a new account, and that account gets the same error message.

:)

FL Beach Bum, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Unable to login to Visual Studio

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Unable to login to Visual Studio

1. Unable to login to Visual Studio - Similar Threads - Unable login Visual

2. Unable to find mysql for visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to find mysql for visual studio: I am trying to setup mysql entityframework edmx in visual studio 2019 . I have installed. MySQL.Data MySql.Data.Entity MySQL.Web but still in connect window not able to see mysql for visual studio.below image not showing mysql for visual studio how can we add.my...
  3. Unable to find mysql for visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to find mysql for visual studio: I am trying to setup mysql entityframework edmx in visual studio 2019 . I have installed. MySQL.Data MySql.Data.Entity MySQL.Web but still in connect window not able to see mysql for visual studio.below image not showing mysql for visual studio how can we add.my...
  4. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  5. Visual studio

Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  6. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  7. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  8. Visual Studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual Studio: Hello is visual studio a virus? Someone said that its a virus, and also he said its made by Microsoft. So is it a virus?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/visual-studio/b36cdc26-644b-468d-a4bf-d966c62f1d63
  9. visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  10. Visual studio

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Visual studio: visual studio code is not downloading in my windows 10 with 64 bit , 'This site can't be reached' comes in result . What should I do to download it ? here is the URL...