Windows 10: Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode.

Discus and support Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi gentlemen!Another separate problem, and please excuse my poor health.But here purchasing a Lenovo laptop computer in the store, but not Windows 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Knut Arvid Keilen, Aug 14, 2023.

1. Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode.

Hi gentlemen!Another separate problem, and please excuse my poor health.But here purchasing a Lenovo laptop computer in the store, but not Windows 11 Home included on a separate USB-stick, so when using msconfig.exe for that of diagnostic mode, it does not detect the camera Windows Hello, but only ask me for a PIN-code I do not have.I went into the food store after buying Windows 11 Home and a cable separately later on, but that the plastic bag went out of my hands and became lost.The C: drive is locked by BitLocker, but I got the code, so could remove that thing if needed.I know there is a

:)

Knut Arvid Keilen, Aug 14, 2023
  2. Nomisuke Win User

Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled

So I thought it would be harmless to start in diagnostic mode in order to troubleshoot a video driver and ran into this exact problem: login screen with no login text boxes or account picture. I tried every method listed here but I was unable to resolve
    my issue. I even went so far as to attempt to enable the legacy boot option (good old F8), but could not seem to get that to work from the recovery console. Finally, I restarted the laptop and let it go to the blank login screen one last time and walked away.

An hour later I returned and there were the login picture and text boxes! It appears it was just a matter of patience while the computer ran whatever it needed in order to operate in diagnostic mode. Out of sheer morbid curiosity, I attempted to replicate
    the process by re-enabling normal startup, restarting, and then enabling diagnostic startup again. Sure enough, after waiting about 15 minutes at a login screen with no login area, the picture and text boxes to log in finally appeared.

I'm not sure what processes were going on in the background which caused this painfully long delay, but I guess it's just a matter of patience. At least, that was the situation in my case. Keep in mind my laptop has dual display processors and an 8GB internal
    SSD (which was used for fast boot in Windows 7, but does nothing in Windows 10), so those may have been what was causing the delay.

Nomisuke, Aug 14, 2023
  3. unable to login in my laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Unplug all external devices connected to the system and restart the computer and check if that helps.

If you are not able to login to using the Microsoft account then ensure that you are typing the password correctly. Make sure that Caps Lock is turned off, and that your email address is spelled correctly, and then try again.

I suggest you to login to safe mode and check,

To enter into Safe Mode in Windows 10, follow the steps given below.

• Restart your PC.
    • Press Shift + F8 before the Windows logo appears.
    • Click See Advanced Repair Options.
    • Click Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced Options.
    • Click Windows Startup Settings.
    • Click Restart.
    You then see a list where you can choose Safe Mode

Please reply us back if you have further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 14, 2023
  4. Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode.

Laptop freezes on login screen but works fine in safe mode.

Problem:

I have an HP 15-eq laptop. It suddenly crashed while I was working and now when I try to boot, it reaches the login screen but if move the cursor, the screen freezes and turns black and the laptop stops responding.

Steps taken so far:

1. Startup repair from winRE. It said auto repair was unable to solve the problem.
    2. HP diagnostics extensive memory test. Result: passed
    3. Reset while keeping the files. Result: reset was done and all the apps are gone but the problem persists.
    4. Boot into safe mode. Result: everything seems to be working fine in safe mode, which leads me to believe this is not a RAM or SSD issue, but a software issue. But what type of software issue won't get resolved by a reset?
    5. Event viewer had only one type of critical event which is event 41 kernel power.

Kindly help me resolve this issue.

oh_i_forgot, Aug 14, 2023
Thema:

Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode.

1. Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode. - Similar Threads - Unable login using

2. I am stuck with the login page on diagnostic mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am stuck with the login page on diagnostic mode: windows 11. I checked the existing Q&A here. But the problem is when. I try to restart with shift key, I am not able to go to the WinRE page for troubleshooting. Restart is taking me straight to the login page where it says " the pin is unavailable".I am stuck and appreciate...
  3. I am stuck with the login page on diagnostic mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am stuck with the login page on diagnostic mode: windows 11. I checked the existing Q&A here. But the problem is when. I try to restart with shift key, I am not able to go to the WinRE page for troubleshooting. Restart is taking me straight to the login page where it says " the pin is unavailable".I am stuck and appreciate...
  4. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  5. Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode

Not able to login in Laptop after selecting Diagnostic startup mode: After choosing Diagnostic startup mode in my windows 11 when I restart my laptop I won't able to login in my PC and I cant do anything. Pin login option not available and also I can't setup my pin again.I have tried in safe mode with command prompt and other advance options...
  6. Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Windows using laptop computer from diagnostic mode.: Hi gentlemen!Another separate problem, and please excuse my poor health.But here purchasing a Lenovo laptop computer in the store, but not Windows 11 Home included on a separate USB-stick, so when using msconfig.exe for that of diagnostic mode, it does not detect the camera...
  7. Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled: Accidentally started win 10 using startup diagnostics log inj, now the desktop is locked up, unable to access login screen, nor does it allow MS account password? At wits end, have wathced a ton of Youtube vidseos, nothing lets me access the computer?...
  8. Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled

Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled: Accidentally started win 10 using startup diagnostics log inj, now the desktop is locked up, unable to access login screen, nor does it allow MS account password? At wits end, have wathced a ton of Youtube vidseos, nothing lets me access the computer?...
  9. Unable to login with Diagnostic Startup enabled

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Unable to login after resetting in diagnostic mode with a corrupted hard drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login after resetting in diagnostic mode with a corrupted hard drive.: So I've been having issues with BSOD and a few errors popping up with this PC and I finally decided to try to fix it, by running a few tests I found on the internet. One of which being put it in diagnostic mode, and running a few commands.. I've gotten to that point of...