Windows 10: unable to login using work account

Discus and support unable to login using work account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am unable to login to power bi or azure portal using work account, it asks for authentication through authenticator app. I downloaded the app in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JagadishKenchannavar, Jun 1, 2021.

1. unable to login using work account

I am unable to login to power bi or azure portal using work account, it asks for authentication through authenticator app. I downloaded the app in mobile, when I tried to add work account in the app and it also ask for authentication through authenticator app. I am going in loop. Earlier ie one month back I was able to log in but not now

:)

JagadishKenchannavar, Jun 1, 2021
  2. Solutions Win User

Unable to Hide Built in Adminstrator Account (Version 1909.)

Bree, having followed your advice, a second account named "Andrew Griffin" appeared in the list of accounts on the login screen. This disappeared when I reversed the step.

Brink, I didn't delete my account - it shows up as as "oem" in netplwiz.

Attached a is list of accounts and you'll see that the guest account is degraded - relevant?UserAccountDetails.txt

Solutions, Jun 1, 2021
  3. Unable to login with microsoft account

Hi,

Issues with signing in to a Microsoft account are usually happening due
    the two-step verification is turned on or you are traveling or using a new device.
    For us to provide an accurate resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you experiencing the sign in issue upon logging in to your computer?
    • Are you having the same error when you are trying to sign in to your Microsoft account using a web browser? If yes, is the same issue happening even when you are using other web browsers?
    • Have you made any changes to your account before this issue occurred?
    • What changes have you made to your computer prior to having this issue?

In the meantime, we suggest that you read and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on these links:

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 1, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

unable to login using work account

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 1, 2021
Thema:

unable to login using work account

1. unable to login using work account - Similar Threads - unable login using

2. Unable to Login to School Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Login to School Account: After receiving an error message on Excel and Powerpoint that my cached credentials had expired, I attempted to troubleshoot the issue which led me to disconnect my school account from laptop. Now when I try to reconnect, I receive the same error message. Can someone please...
  3. Unable to Login to School Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Login to School Account: After receiving an error message on Excel and Powerpoint that my cached credentials had expired, I attempted to troubleshoot the issue which led me to disconnect my school account from laptop. Now when I try to reconnect, I receive the same error message. Can someone please...
  4. Unable to login to Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to Account: Split from this thread.i can..not log in to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-account/ded9263e-3d94-4f37-a8f8-0bfbf805af31
  5. Unable to login to Account

Unable to login to Account: Split from this thread.i can..not log in to my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-to-account/ded9263e-3d94-4f37-a8f8-0bfbf805af31
  6. Unable to login in Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in Microsoft account.: Currently, I'm in India but bought the laptop from the US.Account registered by US contact number then after permanently close the service of that contact number as I'm in India now. Don't remember the account password and now unable to reset the passwordDisplay the US...
  7. Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account: Hi Everyone,I have three computers that were set up using my Microsoft Account. Recently I tried to RDP into one of them and I can't. I tried both the local PIN and my Microsoft Account password. Both resulted in "The logon attempt failed". I experienced this in the past and...
  8. Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account

Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account: Hi Everyone,I have three computers that were set up using my Microsoft Account. Recently I tried to RDP into one of them and I can't. I tried both the local PIN and my Microsoft Account password. Both resulted in "The logon attempt failed". I experienced this in the past and...
  9. Unable to login OR RDP using Microsoft Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.: After forgetting my live password, which I cant get into my laptop without, I had it reset. It keeps telling me that my new password is incorrect when I am absolutely 101% certain that it was correct. ***Moved From: Other/Unknown/Ease of access*** ***Edited Original...