Windows 10: Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs

Discus and support Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm able to login to Windows 10 on home PC. I keep getting password is incorrect. I logged in earlier today with no problems, so I did restarts, Shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NTea, Mar 1, 2019.

1. NTea Win User

Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs

I'm able to login to Windows 10 on home PC. I keep getting password is incorrect. I logged in earlier today with no problems, so I did restarts, Shut off, etc. Tried onscreen keyboard also but it still did not work. I'm able to login my other PCs at home no problem so I know my password is correct.

:)

NTea, Mar 1, 2019

2. Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

I tried everything that you suggested.

I am trying to login to Microsoft account.

And I am able to login using the web interface.

I used on-screen keyboard too. But the issue persists. It gives an error, and asks to try again.

Please help. I am stuck.

Thanks in advance.

vikas.bandaru, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs

1. Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs - Similar Threads - Unable Login PCs

2. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  3. Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two PCs, same login, both PCs as admins.: Hi, Very simple question I have a PC which is a 3 year old PC as a “hand me down” scenario. The old account from the previous user who is a family member is still on the computer and did not remove it before giving it to me. I don’t use this one as I use my own. When using...
  4. Unable to login to my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login to my Windows 10: Suddenly I started facing issue were I was not able to login into my PC. It was complaining that my device was offline. Then I tried changing the password but still I am getting the same error. When I tried login in safe mode it said that the password was in correct I tried...
  5. Unable to skip login screen [win 10, pro]

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to skip login screen [win 10, pro]: How do I skip the login screen? I tried the netplwiz and dont see the option to uncheck "require users to sign in with password". I also tried editing The option using the system services menus, But that didn’t work either. I am on windows 10 pro if that helps. submitted...
  6. Unable to login to Win 10 after upgrading from Win 7

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login to Win 10 after upgrading from Win 7: I had a Win 7 Dell Laptop . I wanted to upgrade it to Win 10. In the laptop, updated all the drivers & all the latest Windows Updates available to date. Downloaded Win 10 Media creation tool & selected "Upgrade this PC". After complete upgradation I was using it in Win 10...
  7. One of two WIN 10 USERS unable to LOGIN after power loss??

in Windows 10 Customization
    One of two WIN 10 USERS unable to LOGIN after power loss??: My five yr old? HP ENVY 15 LAPTOP runs 64 bit WIN 10 HOME, VER 1909 and there are two USER ACCTS. Recently, USER 1 was active when the display went black...no warning. USER 1 noticed power plug was not inserted and immediately did so, she also quickly turned LAPTOP OFF...
  8. win 10 pro for ferurb pcs

win 10 pro for ferurb pcs: High I have a win 10 pro licence for refurb pcs. I have bought an SSD and I would like to format my PC, in order to install win 10 on the SSD Is my existing license valid? I was not given an installation DVD from the shop so is there any link I can download an executable...
  9. Unable to see Win 10 PCs in the network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to see Win 10 PCs in the network: I just had some windows updates installed (and a Unifi controller update) and for some reason, I cannot see my wireless laptop in Network shares in File Explorer from the wired PC. And from my wireless laptop, I cannot see the wired PC in File Explorer. Previously, I had no...
  10. Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft

Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft: Hi there, I am unable to use my desktop after Windows 10 installed some updates automatically. I have even changed my mycrosoft password but still its not recognising the password. I can login to my Microsoft account with same details on my mobile. I have tried logging in...