Windows 10: Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft

Discus and support Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, I am unable to use my desktop after Windows 10 installed some updates automatically. I have even changed my mycrosoft password but still its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amitsoodan, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft

Hi there,

I am unable to use my desktop after Windows 10 installed some updates automatically. I have even changed my mycrosoft password but still its not recognising the password.

I can login to my Microsoft account with same details on my mobile.

I have tried logging in safe mode as well but cannot login.

I have restarted it multiple times but to no use. I even tried to log in as Amit administrator but it's not excepting my password. I have only one account on the PC.

Please help

:)

amitsoodan, Sep 6, 2018

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Microsoft Login

Hi Gourmage,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to perform Safe Mode with Networking and then try to change the password.

Method 1: Safe mode.

Please follow below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click on Restart.

• Login to Microsoft Account and create a new administrator account.
    If you’re not able to login using Microsoft account then refer to below steps and check if it helps.

Method 2:
    Activate Inbuilt Administrator Account.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on power button at left bottom corner, press and hold
        Shift key and click on Restart.

• Click on Troubleshoot.

• Click on Advanced options.

• Click on Command Prompt and enter following command.

net user Administrator /active:yes
    Now reboot your system and login to inbuilt admin account and try to reset password for other account. Once you reset password login to other account and to deactivate inbuilt admin account enter following command in elevated command prompt.

net user Administrator /active:no

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft

Login hangs after entering password

Repro:

• Boot up Win 10 after latest update
    • Enter correct password for Microsoft account
    • Attempt to login
    Result : Login freezes and I am not able to log in.

Hard boot is required.

BrianFalkner, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft

1. Unable to login Win 10 with my password and with Microsoft - Similar Threads - Unable login password

2. Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login: I forgot my laptop password and was unable to login so I reset my laptop and saved my files in cloud but even after resetting the laptop it is asking for password. I don't know what to do let me know what can be done....
  3. Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot my laptop password. Unable to login: I forgot my laptop password and was unable to login so I reset my laptop and saved my files in cloud but even after resetting the laptop it is asking for password. I don't know what to do let me know what can be done....
  4. Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.: I am unable to login to my account in windows 10. Using Lenovo thinkpad. Please help ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-type-my-password-to-login-to-windows-10/4160aeba-d622-4a8a-961e-1375b9bc1be2
  5. Microsoft Account unable to login or reset password

Microsoft Account unable to login or reset password: Have a MS account which email was no longer correct. But was able to login to PC using a PIN. I may have created another MS Account with the correct email but PC will not let me log into the new account. The login screen keeps prompting old MS account. Tried to reset...
  6. Win 10 Pro login password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 Pro login password: I upgraded my Acer Aspire Win 10 Pro Ver 1903 from 4GB to 8GB RAM and when I started the laptop it asked for a password. I have 'never ask' in netplwiz and 'never' under require sign-in unchecked. No options have changed there and I have never been asked for a password since...
  7. Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Login Win 10 on one of my PCs: I'm able to login to Windows 10 on home PC. I keep getting password is incorrect. I logged in earlier today with no problems, so I did restarts, Shut off, etc. Tried onscreen keyboard also but it still did not work. I'm able to login my other PCs at home no problem so I...
  8. win 10 login. Lost password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    win 10 login. Lost password: I have an Interactive Flat Panel Display with a small win 10 computer docked into it. previous user put security login on and now I can't get the password as they are not reachable. there is no Microsoft account attached. I figure I have to use a USB and reconfigure...
  9. Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.

Unable to Login to the Laptop Using Microsoft Account Password.: After forgetting my live password, which I cant get into my laptop without, I had it reset. It keeps telling me that my new password is incorrect when I am absolutely 101% certain that it was correct. ***Moved From: Other/Unknown/Ease of access*** ***Edited Original...
  10. Unable to login, no password field.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to login, no password field.: I have a friend's HP Omni 120-1133w which was upgraded from win7 to win10 and was working fine. She had a power outage and ever since can't log in. It boots up to the lock screen with the time in the left corner and the wireless icon in the right corner. When you hit any key...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. recover my mycrosoft password