Windows 10: unable to login with correct password windows 10

Discus and support unable to login with correct password windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Recently I bought lenovo IdeaPad 330S model. regularly updating the Microsoft software. After one of update, my login password not working, page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArunkumarKrishnasamy, Jun 19, 2020.

1. unable to login with correct password windows 10

Hi,

Recently I bought lenovo IdeaPad 330S model. regularly updating the Microsoft software. After one of update, my login password not working, page stuck in aeroplane mode. Safe mode login tried several times, not useful. If I go to uninstall or restore or command prompt option through troubleshoot options, again I am getting my Microsoft user ID password. Despite the several attempts of putting correct Microsoft password, I am unable to login or do anything.

please help me

:)

ArunkumarKrishnasamy, Jun 19, 2020

2. Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password

Hi Team,

Today i stuck to login on windows 10 with correct password, i follow same on safe mode but it does not work.

I tried with safe mode with Network but no luck.. Below steps i followed for safe mode...

Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart>Safe Mode with Networking.O

Here i re-enter the password and it doesn't work.

Please suggest...

RohitPanchalPanchal, Jun 19, 2020
  3. SriramC Win User
    Unable to Login into Windows 10, says Password is incorrect - but I am entering correct password

Hi All

My windows 10 is logically locked and I am unable to login even after giving correct password. I am stuck at Login screen.

My observation is that it says "Incorrect Password" and it is right. Why is it right , because it is not accepting all the characters.

say if the password is "abcdefg1" ; the login screen password field is accepting only "abcdefg" ; hence wrong password.

Is there a fix to this if yes how can we apply without logging into windows 10.

Regards

Thanks in advance

SriramC, Jun 19, 2020
  4. SriramC Win User

unable to login with correct password windows 10

Unable to Login into Windows 10, says Password is incorrect - but I am entering correct password

Hi All

Very Sorry there was a Keyboard problem the Character 1 was not getting typed.

But this can be a Tip for those who has a similar issue.

Thanks

SriramC, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

unable to login with correct password windows 10

1. unable to login with correct password windows 10 - Similar Threads - unable login correct

2. Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted: After restarting my PC I noticed that the Lock Screen was asking for the Microsoft account password instead of the Windows Hello PIN that I normally use. After entering the password only to be told it was incorrect, I went through the password reset process and set up a new...
  3. Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login, password which I know to be correct is not accepted: After restarting my PC I noticed that the Lock Screen was asking for the Microsoft account password instead of the Windows Hello PIN that I normally use. After entering the password only to be told it was incorrect, I went through the password reset process and set up a new...
  4. Can't login in windows with correct password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login in windows with correct password: Have tried everything, Shift + restart safe mode. Recovery and others ask for admin access , then tried to alow admin access with comand promt which doesn't work! Teling me again "You need to sign in as administrator to continue, but there aren't any administrator accounts...
  5. Can't login with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login with correct password: I changed my admin password on 2020-3-17 midnight, I was still able to login with the new password in the morning at 6:45:52 image attached but I am unable to login with the new password anymore. I can only login with a guest account now. Where should I start to look for root...
  6. Unable to Login to Windows Message Password is incorrect although it is correct.

Unable to Login to Windows Message Password is incorrect although it is correct.: I recently setup my windows 10 tablet computer with an offline local account named "user" and quite a basic password. After using the tablet for almost the entire day logging in and out as usual I stopped somewhere that i had an internet connection. So I decided to make...
  7. Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password

Window 10 unable to login with normal and safe mode with correct password: Hi Team, Today i stuck to login on windows 10 with correct password, i follow same on safe mode but it does not work. I tried with safe mode with Network but no luck.. Below steps i followed for safe mode... Troubleshoot> Advanced Options> Startup Settings> Restart>Safe...
  8. Windows 10, stuck at safemode login, Password not correct

Windows 10, stuck at safemode login, Password not correct: I was trying to uninstall avast the other day, when I noticed that not all of avast's components were completely gone. I downloaded and attempted to begin to use the avastclear utility to uninstall it. Upon starting the application, I was told it needed to go to safemode. It...
  9. Can't login with correct password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't login with correct password: i restarted my PC to try and fix my printer as it wouldnt print. Now i cannot login. I type my correct password no luck. I type my correct PIN, no luck. Googled the problem and followed Microsoft advice to reset my password. I did this from my iPad and still cannot log in....
  10. Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot login to Windows 10 with correct password: I can't remember fully now but I was having a problem with setting up a schedule in Macrium Reflect, it kept failing to accept my Win 10 password. I went to 'netplwiz' thinking I could just login without a password but then after I rebooted I could only get to the win 10...