Windows 10: Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

Discus and support Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DelilahJ, Jun 16, 2022.

1. DelilahJ Win User

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login

:)

DelilahJ, Jun 16, 2022

2. Unable to reset PIN code for login,

Yesterday, I got a problem with a key being phantom pressed, which is fixed. This leads into my problem.

The phantom presses made my PIN code invalid because it incorrectly entered it too many times, and now I can't login with a PIN. Is there any way to re-enable the PIN code?

EDIT: Screenshot:

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect uLiyuo9.png

bigyihsuan, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Login with PIN code?

Hello Partians,

You should be able to enter your PIN at any sign in screen. If you don't have the option by default, then you should be able to click/tap on the Sign in options link like below to select to sign in with your PIN instead.

Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect [​IMG]

Brink, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Erik A R Win User

Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available...

I have set up my brand new Lenovo today - scanning fingerprint and making a PIN-code.

But now I can not login - the computer rejects my fingerprint, telling me to use my PIN-code. It then tells me that my PIN-code is no longer available due to a change of security setup on my unit. And that I can configure my PIN-code again through setup
    - which I can not login to...

What to do?

Erik A R, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

1. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect - Similar Threads - Unable login pin

2. Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login with pin code, says the pin code is incorrect: I cannot login using my pin it says my pincode is incorrect, I am using my fingerprint now to login https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-with-pin-code-says-the-pin-code-is/b8a764bd-8cd4-4b5d-9320-81dcbb0458fa
  3. login pin code not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    login pin code not working: hi, i am having a very frustrating problem with my laptop which is a windows 10 hp laptop. Recently my start button and start icons were not working so i decided to fix it by updating my windows system then after that i safe booted my pc by ticking network and straight...
  4. Can’t login, no PIN code option

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t login, no PIN code option: I got a new gou and I wanted to ddu so I turned on safe with network boot in msconfig. Now my windows started and it asks for my password. I am not using my password for 3-4 years now and I have no idea what it is. I tried all my previous passwords, non of them worked. I also...
  5. Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to login as entered incorrect PIN: Hi due to several times wrong PIN entered, I am unable to login my ASUS Ultrabook "UX331UN". To reset the it's asking Bitlocker recovery key which I'm unable to find on my Microsoft account. Furthermore, neither my password nor my thumb impression is working. It's...
  6. Forgot PIN Code and Unable to Login

Forgot PIN Code and Unable to Login: I have forgotten my pin code I was able to find the recovery key id but I am unable to type it in the specific field What is the difference between a recovery key id and a recovery key. Must I find the recovery key via the recovery key ID and if so how? I am able to type...
  7. Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available...

Login-conflict: Use PIN-code - but PIN-code is not available...: I have set up my brand new Lenovo today - scanning fingerprint and making a PIN-code. But now I can not login - the computer rejects my fingerprint, telling me to use my PIN-code. It then tells me that my PIN-code is no longer available due to a change of security setup on...
  8. Unable to reset PIN code for login,

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to reset PIN code for login,: Yesterday, I got a problem with a key being phantom pressed, which is fixed. This leads into my problem. The phantom presses made my PIN code invalid because it incorrectly entered it too many times, and now I can't login with a PIN. Is there any way to re-enable the PIN...
  9. Can't login with Pin code

Can't login with Pin code: Hello everyone, I am using Windows 10 (Build 10586.3). When I try to login with pin code, it takes long time then it didn't login. If I change the to settings ==> Lock Screen ==> and enable "show windows background picture on the sin-in screen" it works! I tried the...
  10. Login with PIN code?

Login with PIN code?: Hey, I have the PIN set up already but that's only for when I lock the PC, is there a way where I have to enter my PIN to access the computer from boot up. 16445