Windows 10: Unable to login

Discus and support Unable to login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello my name is Ben and i have a problem with my gaming laptop which has Windows 10 installed. When I booted up, there was an update so I was like... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by BenAung, Jul 24, 2019.

1. BenAung Win User

Unable to login

Hello my name is Ben and i have a problem with my gaming laptop which has Windows 10 installed. When I booted up, there was an update so I was like “I’ll wait it”. After the update when I arrived at the password screen, I entered my password but strangely, it states that my password is wrong, even though it is the correct one. So I tried it several times and it didn’t work. I tried the old method if logging into safe mode and yet I am unable to login even in safe mode. I have searched the internet for countless solutions and some suggest to reset Windows 10 which i do not want to as I am afraid of losing all of my precious files. How do I reslove this problem without resetting my computer? If anybody knows, I would like to hear it and see if it solves my problem.

:)

BenAung, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Unable to login

Unable to login into the blogger site.

Hello Janet,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to login into your blogger URL on the PC but the same is possible on the mobile device.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to access the blogging website (Edge, Internet explorer or other browsers)?
    • Are you not able to login into other websites on the browser?
    • Did you check if the login is permitted in another browser?

I suggest you to check if you are able to login and access the blogger site on other browsers. If the issue does not persists, check if you are able to access other websites on the browser you are unable to login to the blogger site.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Unable to login

1. Unable to login - Similar Threads - Unable login

2. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  3. W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor.: W365 cloud PC single login - unable to set dual monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/w365-cloud-pc-single-login-unable-to-set-dual/d6e25c7c-d4fa-4038-a65e-ebe7346cf20a
  4. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  5. Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number

Unable to login as PIN not working and unable to get phone message due to change of number: My account for my Laptop is my Microsoft Account and when trying to login into my computer, I get the following error: "Your Pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your PIN again."No other option is available to log...
  6. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  7. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  8. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Purchased new Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop...But am unable to login in that as its asking to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased new Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop...But am unable to login in that as its asking to...: I cannot login and its asking to login as school or company and cannot login as personal account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-new-lenovo-thinkpad-laptopbut-am-unable/9ed59be6-d627-4ce6-afde-22cd6211dab8
  10. Purchased new Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop...But am unable to login in that as its asking to...

Purchased new Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop...But am unable to login in that as its asking to...: I cannot login and its asking to login as school or company and cannot login as personal account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-new-lenovo-thinkpad-laptopbut-am-unable/9ed59be6-d627-4ce6-afde-22cd6211dab8