Windows 10: Unable to login

Discus and support Unable to login in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After installing the latest version of Windows, my computer has seamed slower than usual. I am also unable to login. Every time I enter my password, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SightedBike273, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:42 AM.

1. Unable to login

After installing the latest version of Windows, my computer has seamed slower than usual. I am also unable to login. Every time I enter my password, I wait about 30 minutes and then it crashes.

:)

SightedBike273, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:42 AM
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:43 AM
  4. Unable to login

Unable to login into the blogger site.

Hello Janet,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to login into your blogger URL on the PC but the same is possible on the mobile device.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to access the blogging website (Edge, Internet explorer or other browsers)?
    • Are you not able to login into other websites on the browser?
    • Did you check if the login is permitted in another browser?

I suggest you to check if you are able to login and access the blogger site on other browsers. If the issue does not persists, check if you are able to access other websites on the browser you are unable to login to the blogger site.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Thema:

Unable to login

1. Unable to login - Similar Threads - Unable login

2. Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to type my password to login to windows 10.: I am unable to login to my account in windows 10. Using Lenovo thinkpad. Please help ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-type-my-password-to-login-to-windows-10/4160aeba-d622-4a8a-961e-1375b9bc1be2
  3. Windows10-Unable to login without internet

Windows10-Unable to login without internet: I click on "sign in" and there is no option to key in the password. It just says "You'll need the Internet for this". My internet was working until I upgraded my laptop from Windows8 to Windows10 this morning. Everything was working fine after upgrade. Once rebooted, the...
  4. Unable to login to Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to login to Visual Studio: I am unable to login to VS 2019. I get the following error: AADSTS50020: User account ****email address **** from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '872cd9fa-d31f-45e0-9eab-6e460a02d1f1'Visual...
  5. Unable to Login - RPC Server is Unavailable

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Login - RPC Server is Unavailable: RPC Server is Unavailable Hey, I'm not certain if anyone will be able to help me with this problem, but I must try. I am having problems with my Windows 10 laptop (custom Digital Storm laptop). As of a few days ago, when I turned on my laptop and tried to login, neither the...
  6. unable to login

unable to login: your pc will automatically restart in one minute windows ran into a problem and needs to restart you should be close this message now and save your work when try to open local user and groups after upgrade windows version 20H2...
  7. Unable to login to minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login to minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for a very long time, about 9 years. I've never had a problem logging in until a couple months ago. It said my password was incorrect, which I don't know why it would be since it hadn't changed in years. But I changed my password and went on with...
  8. Unable set auto login (W10 home 20H2 build 19042.572)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable set auto login (W10 home 20H2 build 19042.572): I wish to set auto login (for both start-up as well as resume from standby/suspend) on Windows 10 home, 20H2 build 19042.572 version, as well as remove the lock screen. The user account is administrator and the password is blank. At this point I have removed the lock screen...
  9. Unable set auto login (W10 home 20H2 build 19042.572)

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable set auto login (W10 home 20H2 build 19042.572): I wish to set auto login (for both start-up as well as resume from standby/suspend) on Windows 10 home, 20H2 build 19042.572 version, as well as remove the lock screen. The user account is administrator and the password is blank. At this point I have removed the lock screen...
  10. unable to login to Microsoft sites using windows hello PIN

unable to login to Microsoft sites using windows hello PIN: I know this is probably not the correct forum for this, but I was unable to find a more appropriate forum for this issue. I am trying to log into my Microsoft account to leave a comment on a Microsoft page, but for whatever reason, it is failing. My account is predates...