Windows 10: Unable to Login

Discus and support Unable to Login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [IMG]I have gotten to the login screen but now when i swipe up it is blank and i am unable to put my pin in!! Is anyone able to help me fogure this... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by JordanPishko, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:03 PM.

1. Unable to Login

Unable to Login [​IMG]I have gotten to the login screen but now when i swipe up it is blank and i am unable to put my pin in!!

Is anyone able to help me fogure this out so i can login in to my pc Unable to Login [​IMG]

:)

JordanPishko, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:03 PM
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

3. Windows 10 Login Crash Loop

Hi David,

• Which screen are you referring to?
    • Are you able to login to Desktop?
    • Are you able to see the login screen?

The power icon referred in the steps is present at the login screen. If you are able to see the login screen where you enter the password to go to Desktop, then you need to follow those steps. These steps to be followed if you are able to reach to
    login screen but unable to go to Desktop.

Please provide us more information related to the issue so that we can assist you further.

Rohit Siddegowda, Feb 23, 2021 at 4:05 PM
  4. Unable to Login

Unable to login into the blogger site.

Hello Janet,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to login into your blogger URL on the PC but the same is possible on the mobile device.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which browser are you using to access the blogging website (Edge, Internet explorer or other browsers)?
    • Are you not able to login into other websites on the browser?
    • Did you check if the login is permitted in another browser?

I suggest you to check if you are able to login and access the blogger site on other browsers. If the issue does not persists, check if you are able to access other websites on the browser you are unable to login to the blogger site.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Thema:

Unable to Login

1. Unable to Login - Similar Threads - Unable Login

2. Unabling Bypass Windows Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unabling Bypass Windows Login: Just Upgraded to : Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎2/‎22/‎2021 OS build 19042.804 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 It seems there is NO option anymore to Uncheck the Box for Uses, when I Run "netplwiz' to Boot windows 10 straight...
  3. Childs account locked on local machine, pin not working, unable to change login method

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Childs account locked on local machine, pin not working, unable to change login method: Hi! My son has probably entered the wrong PIN too many times, and is not able to access his account on a Lenovo Laptop. When I had a look I first had to enter the code "A1B2C3" and the I could try out a PIN, however it failed to work. I do not know how, but the PIN must...
  4. URGENT! UNABLE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER LOGGING OUT FROM MAIL/CALENDAR APP - REPOST

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    URGENT! UNABLE TO LOGIN TO GOOGLE ACCOUNT AFTER LOGGING OUT FROM MAIL/CALENDAR APP - REPOST: Reposting here because it seems no one is going to reply to my Microsoft Store complaint/review. My goodness me. I cannot express in words my disappointment with the Microsoft Mail/Calendar app. I got a second hand Surface Pro 3 back in June. Being a regular user of this...
  5. Unable to reset login PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to reset login PIN.: I don’t know why I was locked from using the fingerprint but I’m not able to insert a pin because I tried every one I ever used and none work. I dont have the password option and when I try to reset the PIN, it says I need to download an app but I cant without forst logging...
  6. Unable to login to my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login to my Windows 10: Suddenly I started facing issue were I was not able to login into my PC. It was complaining that my device was offline. Then I tried changing the password but still I am getting the same error. When I tried login in safe mode it said that the password was in correct I tried...
  7. Unable to login after latest Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to login after latest Windows update: Following last night’s update, I cannot login. When I try to login I have no option to put in my password, when there’s usually an option to do so only a Sign in, and it has me sign into my Microsoft account. When I login, it says something about setting up a Windows Hello...
  8. Unable to Login PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to Login PLEASE HELP !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/9NAAGRAAJ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktn1qi/unable_to_login_please_help/
  9. Unable to login to local account after renaming account - Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to login to local account after renaming account - Win 10 Pro: Renamed local windows account but did not set a password via Computer Management Console - Now asking for password after restarting. Any help? Edit: There was no password set prior and this was an admin account submitted by /u/lifewithjesse [link] [comments]...
  10. Cannot login Windows 10 account, unable to switch language to type in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot login Windows 10 account, unable to switch language to type in.: Hello. Shortly, I cannot login my single Windows 10 user account on my laptop since the only language for typing in the password field available is Russian, while my password consists of English letters. Usually I had no problem like that, but now, it happened after I...