Windows 10: Unable to logon to Windows 10 Enterprise using a Local Account

Discus and support Unable to logon to Windows 10 Enterprise using a Local Account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi I just did a clean install of Windows 10 Enterprise on my computer. I am able to login as Admin using my Microsoft login. I then created a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RaghavPrasad1, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Unable to logon to Windows 10 Enterprise using a Local Account

Hi

I just did a clean install of Windows 10 Enterprise on my computer. I am able to login as Admin using my Microsoft login.

I then created a "Local User Account" without a Microsoft account or email. I am unable to logon to that account. I have checked and rechecked the password. It is correct. I used the following process to create the Local Account -

Other Users

Add Someone else to this PC

I clicked on the "Add a user without a Microsoft Account"

Created the password and security questions successfully.

Restarted the computer

There are no errors any where. But I am unable to login using this Local Account. Please help.

:)

RaghavPrasad1, Dec 6, 2018
  2. FiiLeTe Win User

Window 10 Auto-Logon (Hotmail/MS Account)

Hello everyone!

So, i've updated my PC to Windows 10 and i have a little problem.

Anyone knows how to auto-logon without asking for password using Hotmail/MS Account? I i've already tried the trick using "netplwiz" from Windows 8 wich always worked totally, and in Win10 it just does not work, it keeps asking me for password...

Anyone knows how to bypass this without having to create a local account?

Cheers.

FiiLeTe, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Unable to logon to Windows 10 Enterprise using a Local Account :(

Zakin, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Unable to logon to Windows 10 Enterprise using a Local Account

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Unable to logon to Windows 10 Enterprise using a Local Account

1. Unable to logon to Windows 10 Enterprise using a Local Account - Similar Threads - Unable logon Enterprise

2. Unable to use personal account in Windows 11 Enterprise install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use personal account in Windows 11 Enterprise install: I tried to install the Windows 11 Enterprise from scratch, during the install there is no option to use personal account. I've got stuck because it asks the work or school account, which I don't want to use.In the Windows 10 Enterprise I didn't have this problem, and by the...
  3. Unable to use personal account in Windows 11 Enterprise install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use personal account in Windows 11 Enterprise install: I tried to install the Windows 11 Enterprise from scratch, during the install there is no option to use personal account. I've got stuck because it asks the work or school account, which I don't want to use.In the Windows 10 Enterprise I didn't have this problem, and by the...
  4. Unable to Logon to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to Logon to Windows 10: I am suddenly having a problem with accessing the Windows hello screen. I can’t get past the opening screen. The first time this happened I was able to use the troubleshooting app’s start up repair utility to fix the problem. Now it has happened again and that utility is not...
  5. Unable to Logon to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Logon to Windows 10: I am suddenly having a problem with accessing the Windows hello screen. I can’t get past the opening screen. The first time this happened I was able to use the troubleshooting app’s start up repair utility to fix the problem. Now it has happened again and that utility is not...
  6. Password for local account tied to hotmail logon account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Password for local account tied to hotmail logon account?: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 20H2 19042.844 Hello! Here's the context: Whenever I setup Windows 10 for the first time, I use my hotmail/Microsoft account to set everything up and to logon to Windows. Windows then creates a local profile/account that is tied to my hotmail account....
  7. unable to see or logon to separate accounts on an enterprise windows 10 insiders edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to see or logon to separate accounts on an enterprise windows 10 insiders edition: does anybody know what's going on with the secondary logon service? I can't not long see or select separate accounts to logon to my enterprise laptop. I can seen the accounts are there with both the compmgmt.msc or net user commands but none of the accounts on my system are...
  8. No Logon in with local account link

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No Logon in with local account link: I am setting up a new Windows 10 Profession computer. Under Settings -> Accounts -> Your info there is no link to login in with local login. I have several local accounts created with administrator rights. I need to login into a local account. Can you please help me?...
  9. Unable to convert to local account | Windows 10 Enterprise

Unable to convert to local account | Windows 10 Enterprise: Greetings, I am running Windows 10 Enterprise, Version 1703, OS Build 15063.483 and I'm having trouble converting my MS connected account to a local one, since the button to do so simply isn't there. Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet The computer is not...
  10. Change Microsoft account to Local account for logon

Change Microsoft account to Local account for logon: Hello new to these forums and to Windows 10 in general - Windows 7 reasonably OK with. I bought a new laptop running Windows 10 Home 64 bit, and the initial setup left me with my Microsoft account and password as my sign in and my User folder as the first 5 letters of my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 enterprise local account

2. windows 10 enterprise logon as local account

3. local accounts windows 10 enterprise

4. windows 10 enterprise setup local account,
  5. how to logon to windows 10 enterprise with a local account,
  6. how to login windows 10 enterprice local account,
  7. login with local acount windows enterprise,
  8. window 10 enterprise how to login in local account,
  9. windows enterprise 10 login with windows account,
  10. windows login enterprise account,
  11. windows enterprise login account,