Windows 10: Unable to make call neither with Skype nor with Zoiper

Discus and support Unable to make call neither with Skype nor with Zoiper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Zoiper and Skype are both installed on my Windows 10 x64 machine. Zoiper allowsthe switching of speaker and microphone between internally and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ber999, Jul 13, 2016.

1. ber999 Win User

Unable to make call neither with Skype nor with Zoiper

Hello

Zoiper and Skype are both installed on my Windows 10 x64 machine. Zoiper allowsthe switching of speaker and microphone between internally and externally. Skypealso admits the switching of speaker and microphone between internally andexternally.
    Former, I was not able to make calls with Skype before atfirst having switched in the Zoiper audio settings between internal andexternal back and forth. Currently, I am unable to make call neither with Skypenor with Zoiper. Bothapplications freezing (Windows Audio Graph Isolation using 100% Disk).

Bestregards

:)

ber999, Jul 13, 2016

2. Audio is not working neither with Teams nor Skype when my laptop is connected to an external monitor

Hi,

There are a lot of factors we need to consider that can contribute why audio is not working when your laptop is connected to an external monitor. Please provide us the information below so that we can assist you effectively:

• When did this issue occur?
    • Can you provide a screenshot of your Manage audio devices?

We are looking forward to your response.

Justine Pel, Jul 13, 2016
  3. Zarvak2 Win User
    Audio is not working neither with Teams nor Skype when my laptop is connected to an external monitor

Hi,

this is a Dell New XPS13 laptop with Windows 10 Fall Creators installed totally up-to-date.

If I use Teams or Skype when the laptop is connected to my external monitor Dell U2515H, I cannot hear the other person... I saw that there is two sound devices when my laptop is plugged to the external monitor, one for the laptop and the other for the monitor...
    (the one selected is the one that corresponds to my laptop). To be able to hear to the other person I have to swith Project to My PC only.

I see this behaviour at home and at work, with different external monitors. I think there is a bug here or Windows is making a wrong decision by its own when choosing the sound device to use.

Any ideas?

thanks

Zarvak2, Jul 13, 2016
Thema:

Unable to make call neither with Skype nor with Zoiper

1. Unable to make call neither with Skype nor with Zoiper - Similar Threads - Unable call neither

2. Cannot make a call on Skype on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Cannot make a call on Skype on Windows 11/10: [IMG]Skype is one of the most popular VoIPs in the market. It is used mainly for business purposes by a number of enterprises to create a network of all their employees. So, after messaging, calling is the most prominent use of Skype. What if you can make no call with Skype?...
  3. Neither feature update 2004 nor 20h2 offered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Neither feature update 2004 nor 20h2 offered: It is now May 16 and Microsoft is no longer supporting W10 1909. I have W10 Pro 1909 and have never been offered a feature update. I have a 2020 HP Spectre x360 13t with i7 1065G7 processor, 16GB Ram. And 1TB SSD. I have been able to update Cumulative and Security updates but...
  4. skype video calls

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    skype video calls: during skype video calls my contacts only see a grey screen with a video icon crossed out. they also can't hear me. what can I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-video-calls/f543066c-71dc-40b3-9705-fbe92c6c84aa
  5. Neither screen saver, nor monitor off works!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Neither screen saver, nor monitor off works!: I have viewed and to a large degree followed all of the various instructions in the various posts on how to resolve this. I have recently even re-installed Win10 Home for an unrelated issue. I set my screen saver which worked fine until about 2 or 3 months ago - yes, I've...
  6. Neither windows nor explorer search are working

in Cortana
    Neither windows nor explorer search are working: I don't know what caused this but neither Windows search nor Microsoft Explorer Search are working. I click on them and nothing happens. Can anyone help?...
  7. Skype Video Calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Skype Video Calls: When I tried using Skype on my laptop to call our Son. The computer screen is all purple and green and I am unable to see anything. It was fine last time I used it, but sadly not today and I was unable to see my little Grandson. There was a windows update today which meant...
  8. skype to skype video call screen display

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype to skype video call screen display: Is there a way to full screen an incoming video skype to skype call on my computer , instead of seeing the caller in a small window? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/skype-to-skype-video-call-screen-display/ad12afb3-fa41-4f7f-8108-301ae220f47a
  9. Skype unable to hear test call...?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype unable to hear test call...?: No expert at all and have used Skype a bit in the past but had a problem trying to get the old download going recently so had to install a fresh version of Skype, however not sure what I've forgotten but whilst the camera is ok I'm still unable to get the sound working or...
  10. Skype Call Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype Call Problems: Is anyone else having problems with Skype in Window´s 10? I make daily outgoing calls to Companies and none of the switchboards are picking up my "tone" when I´m making an option selection from an automated operator. I´m also finding the "click to call" very slow (but not...