Windows 10: Unable to mirror screen using "Your Phone" app on Windows 10 Home Edition build 2004 and...

Discus and support Unable to mirror screen using "Your Phone" app on Windows 10 Home Edition build 2004 and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, There are two laptops with "Your Phone" app installed and an S10+ running Android 10 with "Link to Windows" pre-installed and running the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ujwal_Y, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Ujwal_Y Win User

Unable to mirror screen using "Your Phone" app on Windows 10 Home Edition build 2004 and...

Hi,

There are two laptops with "Your Phone" app installed and an S10+ running Android 10 with "Link to Windows" pre-installed and running the latest version of the app on all devices.

1. Thinkpad T440s using Intel 7260 Wifi Card + Bluetooth 4.0
    2. Yoga 900 using Intel 8260 Wifi Card + Bluetooth 4.2

I was able to connect the phone on both laptops just fine. Everything works flawlessly on Thinkpad T440s.

With Yoga 900, I'm unable to display the phone screen. Upon comparing the settings between the two laptops and troubleshooting, I found the following:

a. On Yoga 900, Under the settings, I do NOT see the option "Hide my mobile device's screen while it's connect to PC". However I see this option on my Thinkpad T440s. Why is that the case? Please note that thinkpad is running build 1909 Windows Enterprise Edition, while Yoga 900 is running build 2004 Window Home Edition.

b. The "Display Phone Screen" feature fails to work on Yoga 900 with an Error Code: 52.

Also, I did get the prompt on my phone to allow this feature and I allowed it as well. I can see the cast icon in the notification bar too. However, the screen is not mirrored onto the Laptop.

Any ideas?? Please assist.

Thanks!

:)

Ujwal_Y, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app Mobile

Source: Phone screen supported devices - Microsoft Community

Download:

Brink, Aug 2, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Unable to mirror screen using "Your Phone" app on Windows 10 Home Edition build 2004 and...

Windows 10 Your Phone app Calls feature now in general availability

@Brink, Well my Galaxy Note 9 definitely works as I just made a call to test it. I'm on insiders 2004 (Build 19033.1). In fact I noticed this last week.

Unable to mirror screen using "Your Phone" app on Windows 10 Home Edition build 2004 and... [​IMG]

With that I can't imagine them dropping support once the release is final so it looks like the Note 9 will be (is) supported.

sygnus21, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to mirror screen using "Your Phone" app on Windows 10 Home Edition build 2004 and... - Similar Threads - Unable mirror screen

2. Your Phone app on Windows 10 mirroring window not maximizing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app on Windows 10 mirroring window not maximizing.: I used the Your Phone companion app on my phone to link it to my laptop, everything works perfectly. The only problem is that when I start mirroring, the window on my laptop never goes fullscreen on either portrait or landscape mode. It covers 90% of the screen when in...
  3. Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app

Unable to open phone screen on Your Phone app: I am unable to access my phone screen on the Your Phone app, though my PC and phone are on the same network. My PC is connected to the same network as my phone, but through LAN. Is this what's causing the problem?...
  4. Issue with S20u and Your Phone, unable to load messages or use screen mirror. Notifications...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issue with S20u and Your Phone, unable to load messages or use screen mirror. Notifications...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/frankcsgo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fsf3y3/issue_with_s20u_and_your_phone_unable_to_load/
  5. Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+

Your Phone app Screen mirroring "phone screen" support for Galaxy S9+: Hey Team, Can anyone tell me why the Your Phone app doesn't give me the option to mirror my S9+ no settings or options anywhyere for "Phone Screen"? I'm searching around and can't get confirmation the S9+ is even supported, but the S9 is stated as compatible on...
  6. Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.

Your Phone doesn't work for screen mirroring & phone calls.: Phone: Galaxy S10e OS: Windows 10 1909, latest updates applied When I try to do screen mirroring, I give permission on the phone but nothing happens in the app. It just doesn't work. For phone calls, I can't set up the connection. I followed the troubleshooting steps and...
  7. Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?

Your Phone app doesn't show screen mirroring and calls?: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fr26c3jxx1041.png?width=1341&format=png&auto=webp&s=a94f31f4bf4e5b8a2b833e159bf0f26f9f8128de Hey all, on the right hand panel there is no option for screen mirroring and calls. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy A50. Is there a fix? submitted...
  8. Your Phone mirroring gone...

Your Phone mirroring gone...: So I have a Galaxy A6 and for the longest time I was able to use the Mirroring feature on Your Phone. The option is now no longer there. Have tried reinstalling everything but nothing helps. Wondering if it was just me or anyone else has lost the funcunality. submitted by...
  9. Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app

in Windows 10 News
    Preview Android phone screen mirroring with Windows 10 Your Phone app: Phone screen – supported devices We are excited to provide an early preview into the newest feature for the Your Phone app – phone screen. You can now mirror your Android phone’s screen directly on your PC without having to dig for your phone. This article describes the PCs...
  10. Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Mirror Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Mirror Android Phone Screen in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18356.16, Microsoft added a new preview phone screen feature to the Your Phone...