Windows 10: Unable to move Flight Sim to another drive

Discus and support Unable to move Flight Sim to another drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to move flight sim 2020 to another drive I get error code 0x80073d0b " we couldn't move flight simulator please try in a bit not very helpful!"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndrewArcher5729, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Unable to move Flight Sim to another drive

Trying to move flight sim 2020 to another drive I get error code 0x80073d0b " we couldn't move flight simulator please try in a bit not very helpful!" is there a fix for this ? Tried moving Forza Horizon 3 and that was ok, its just flight sim.

:)

AndrewArcher5729, Feb 20, 2021

2. CANNOT LAUNCH FLIGHT SIM X

Hi Dewald,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Flight Sim X is not running after the first startup closed. We will help you.

• What is the make and model of your PC?
    I suggest you to update graphics drivers
    and check if the same issue persists.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters and expand it.
    • Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    • Restart the System and check opening the application again.
    If the above steps do not work, then I suggest you to contact the manufacturer of the game. They would assist you better with the issue.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Decent Flight Sims

flight sim what? there's like 8 of them*Bang Head :banghead:

Random Murderer, Feb 20, 2021
  4. RevengE Win User

Unable to move Flight Sim to another drive

Flight sim x

Hello everyone I need some help I have flight sim x and the acceleration Exp pack I installed the exp pack after flight sim x and it seems to boot into acceleration and I can't figure out how to switch back and forth between the two anyone know how to fix this?

RevengE, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Unable to move Flight Sim to another drive

1. Unable to move Flight Sim to another drive - Similar Threads - Unable move Flight

2. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  3. Flight sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight sim: Windows 11App heeft gewerkt. Maar nu ineens niet meer/?Mijn microsoft flightsimulator wil niet meer starten. Ik ben ingelogd met het juiste account! dit is de foutmelding die ik krijg, graag een oplossing > Microsoft Flight Simulator is momenteel niet beschikbaar in uw...
  4. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  5. Flight Sim

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Sim: HelloI just bought the Flight Sim manual 27,99 euro and after payment downloading was started but after that I could not find it. Is it somewhere in the cloud or in the FSM program itself?Kind RegardsJean-Marc...
  6. unable to sign on to my flight sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to sign on to my flight sim 2020: I purchased a digital version of MSFS2020 back in December, 2020. I have used it 100 times or more with no problem. Last week, w/o 2/28/21 I tried to sign on with the Icon on my computer, It sends me to the Microsoft store ?????? I have tried several ways to get into the...
  7. transferring Flight Sim 20 to another pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring Flight Sim 20 to another pc: Hi. I recently purchased downloaded flight sim onto my pc only to find out that the pc does not have the horsepower to run the game properly. I decided to upgrade my pc, but the dilemma i have is re downloading 100gb game in the remote area i live in is a once in a lifetime...
  8. Unable to start Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start Flight Sim 2020: I bought the boxed version of Premium Deluxe FS 2020 and after installing all 10 DVDs I've been asked to enter the 25 digit code to activate the Premium Deluxe version, so far so good, after that the game isn't launching, I tried to unistall and re install the game, I thought...
  9. Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 Deluxe Premium: Hi, When I select move, and choose the new drive, a message is displayed saying "other items will need to be deleted in order to complete the operation" It does not say what it is going to delete. Why is this and what is it deleting. I then thought, I should uninstall...
  10. Flight Sim 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020: After install, the program will not recognize my KB Simulator Joystick. Any one know why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-sim-2020/5ab7d597-4c68-4a9e-a39a-7726a10824d3