Windows 10: Unable to :Move full extended window. Can do it on a reduce one

Discus and support Unable to :Move full extended window. Can do it on a reduce one in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello again Whow, Win 10 seem so easy at the first installation but problems or bizarre things come out one after the others. Now, I can't move a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjfca, Aug 10, 2015.

1. arjfca Win User

Unable to :Move full extended window. Can do it on a reduce one

Hello again

Whow, Win 10 seem so easy at the first installation but problems or bizarre things come out one after the others.

Now, I can't move a windows unless this one has been reduce. Is it possible to get back this function has I use to do it with previous version?

Martin

:)

arjfca, Aug 10, 2015

2. Dual Monitor Functionality

At work we have Windows 7 Pro (I assume Enterprise), dual monitors, there I can have a browser open full screen on the left monitor (without having to reduce it first) and drag it to the right monitor and when I move it to the top of the screen, it becomes
    full screen automatically.

I have Windows 10 Pro at home, dual monitors, but I can't do this. If a browser is open full screen on the left monitor, I can't move it to the right until I reduce it from full screen and then move it to the right monitor, then it won't become full screen
    until I use the icon at the top right of the browser again.

How can I fix my home computer to function like the one I have at work.

Let me thank you in advance...

David A Bartlett, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Changing partition

My windows partition (c Unable to :Move full extended window.  Can do it on a reduce one :) is full, how can I move my windows partition or programs file to my extend hard drive?

Seyed AlinaghiYasini, Aug 10, 2015
  4. arjfca Win User

Solution was to set the Multitask first tab " Insertion" in French, to be enabled

Martin

arjfca, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

1. Unable to :Move full extended window. Can do it on a reduce one - Similar Threads - Unable Move full

2. Unable to extend partition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to extend partition: I am aware that the unallocated space must be immediately after the partition that I want to extend. The default Windows application cannot move partitions, and I prefer not to use third-party apps.I want to implement the solution provided here first answer. But in my case,...
  3. Unable to extend partition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to extend partition: I am aware that the unallocated space must be immediately after the partition that I want to extend. The default Windows application cannot move partitions, and I prefer not to use third-party apps.I want to implement the solution provided here first answer. But in my case,...
  4. Unable to extend partition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. UNABLE TO EXTEND AN ALREADY EXISTING PARTITION WHICH IS FULL

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNABLE TO EXTEND AN ALREADY EXISTING PARTITION WHICH IS FULL: Hi,I have a partition allocated for my virtual machine. I allocated 20Gb on my SSD for it, but need to expand it now to accommodate the machine. I tried using the extend feature but it is grayed out. Also, there is no free and unallocated disk right to the partition. How do I...
  6. Unable to Extend Monitors

Unable to Extend Monitors: I have a HP Envy x360 Convertible 15m-bq0. It has only one video port - HDMI. I have attached a HDMI Splitter box, and it enables me to connect 2 Monitors. The problem is that it displays mirrored only, displaying the same picture on both screens. When I go to the Display...
  7. Icons moved to extended display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons moved to extended display: Icons moved to my extended display, how to restore I move them back manually, reboot and they go back I've tried all sorts of suggestions with no success Is this info stored in desktop.ini, and where should that file be located. Computer search shows many desktop.ini...
  8. Unable to Extend Partition

Unable to Extend Partition: I hope someone can help. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have had to keep extending the primary partition, now up to 250Gb and full. I do have free capacity on another partition from which I have been taking spare capacity with any problems so far, but the partition tool...
  9. Unable to reduce size of app window

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to reduce size of app window: I am using Internet explorer 11 with Windows 10 pro 64 bit. I am referring to the controls in the upper right corner of the webpage window (the minus sign, the overlapping squares and the "X" symbols). The minus sign and the X do what they are supposed to do. The...
  10. Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10: How to: Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10 How to Specify Hiberfile Type as Full or Reduced in Windows 10 [img] Information Hibernation files are used for hybrid sleep, fast startup, and standard hibernation (described earlier). There are two...