Windows 10: Unable to move location of OneDrive

Discus and support Unable to move location of OneDrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Sir - I have previously asked this question but not received any assistance. On starting my computer, OneDrive failed to find the folders on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by floed, Dec 5, 2019.

1. floed Win User

Unable to move location of OneDrive

Dear Sir - I have previously asked this question but not received any assistance. On starting my computer, OneDrive failed to find the folders on my sceondary hard drive. I have removed everything from the computer and tried to reinstall OneDrive but it will not allow me to move the location from the default C drive (an SSD) to the D drive (a larger hard drive). Please can you help. I have already sent you a large amount of information but am not receiving a response

:)

floed, Dec 5, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Unable to move location of OneDrive

Unable To Login To OneDrive On Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive Support by following the above steps for more information as to why you are unable to see OneDrive Cached Credential.

Shafeeq_Khan, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Unable to move location of OneDrive

1. Unable to move location of OneDrive - Similar Threads - Unable move location

2. OneDrive - unlink, uninstall, move folder location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - unlink, uninstall, move folder location: OneDrive is installed as default moved everything around when I upgraded to win11.I WANT IT GONE!I have unlinked OneDrive and prevented it from starting again.Now I would like to restore file locations to standard so all my files is in the same place.Documents, Desktop and...
  3. OneDrive - unlink, uninstall, move folder location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive - unlink, uninstall, move folder location: OneDrive is installed as default moved everything around when I upgraded to win11.I WANT IT GONE!I have unlinked OneDrive and prevented it from starting again.Now I would like to restore file locations to standard so all my files is in the same place.Documents, Desktop and...
  4. Fix OneDrive Unable to move shortcut error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix OneDrive Unable to move shortcut error: [ATTACH]OneDrive lets you share the folders with other users. The application actually puts shortcuts of the shared folders in the OneDrive root directory of the person it is shared with. It is, however, easy to move the folders between the directories but sometimes you may...
  5. Move Onedrive location in file explorer to below This PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Move Onedrive location in file explorer to below This PC: Version: Windows 20H2 (19042.746) Hi people, I've been following tutorials online about changing the files listed on the This PC view with registry editor I've removed quick access and network for example, and the system libraries. I do uni work on the OneDrive, but I...
  6. Onedrive Problem after moving location

in Windows 10 Support
    Onedrive Problem after moving location: I was following this guide Change Location of OneDrive Folder in Windows 10 but musty have done something wrong. I successfully moven my OneDrive local folder from C:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> to D:\Users\\OneDrive - <Company Name> however I was also syncing folders...
  7. Moved the onedrive folder, uninstalled the onedrive, and now im stuck with "location...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moved the onedrive folder, uninstalled the onedrive, and now im stuck with "location...: Due to personal reason, i need to delete all of my onedrive folder and files. i moved it instead to a portable hardrive and deleted it. also i uninstalled the onedrive. but now everytime i open windows explorer, i got this error: Location is not available...
  8. OneDrive location

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive location: Is it normal to have OneDrive listed under the desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-location/abd82960-4a11-4496-865f-cc66eb8cb0ab
  9. Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving files from other internal Drives to Onedrive location.: Hi, I have an SSD (Drive C:) with limited storage so I moved my Onedrive folder into another storage drive (Drive F:), is there a way I can now move folders from another Internal Dive (Drive D:) to the Onedrive location? Thanks Jim 131948
  10. OneDrive Location

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneDrive Location: Hi all, I have a problem that maybe is easy to solve: I run Windows 10 Pro v 1803. 1) I installed OneDrive; it automatically created a OneDrive folder on C. As the OneDrive folder is too large for C, 2) I moved the OneDrive folder from from C to E 3) A bit later I moved...