Windows 10: Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.

Discus and support Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bronty Buutveld, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.

I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why is it grayed out? (Same deal with modification)

***Modified Title from: The “move” buttons in apps and features is greyed out***

:)

Bronty Buutveld, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Anne Ros Win User

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.

Unable to Update Netflix App

Everytime I open my Netflix app, it says that it needs to be updated to the newest version and that I can't continue with the app until I update it. When I click the button to update it, it takes me to the App Store and it is on the Netflix page. There
    is no button to update it on this page. It only has a launch button and when I click that it goes to open the Netflix app again where the same "Update Now" message pops up. I have ran the troubleshooter, but it's still not working. Any suggestions what else
    I could try?

Judelle Herrera, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.

1. Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out. - Similar Threads - Unable move Netflix

2. Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out: For unknown reason i cannot modify my programs,the "modify" button is greyed out.PS:program uninstallation isn't a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-appsfeatures-modifymove-option-is/e93d4e31-a087-416b-beda-d126eade4a15
  3. Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out: For unknown reason i cannot modify my programs,the "modify" button is greyed out.PS:program uninstallation isn't a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-appsfeatures-modifymove-option-is/e93d4e31-a087-416b-beda-d126eade4a15
  4. Windows 10 apps&features modify/move option is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. App move feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App move feature: What's the detail with this App "Move" feature I've found? I went through the Man info, went to the Apps I've installed in settings, and found that there was a "Modify" option, no "Move", for all the Apps I've installed and where I did find a "Move" option, ex. Cortana, the...
  6. Move installed apps & New apps will save to settings greyed out in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Move installed apps & New apps will save to settings greyed out in Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you have a lot of apps installed on your PC, try moving some […] This article Move installed apps & New apps will save to settings greyed out in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. "move" is greyed out for Netflix app

"move" is greyed out for Netflix app: I'm asking this again. I see a thread from over a year ago with the same question but the windows 10 user said the solutions offered didn't work and the thread was locked. Is this what passes for help these days? No answer and just lock the thread? So I'm asking it again....
  8. problem in moving a app named as Netflix

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    problem in moving a app named as Netflix: I have trouble in having moving Netflix app which i installed from windows web store serval time. As i wanted to move from main drive to other drive which has more space than main drive . But due to some bug or problem i cannot do that . Yes Still some app have option have to...
  9. Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.

Unable to move Netflix app in apps and features, move button is greyed out.: I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why is it grayed out? (Same deal with modification) ***Modified Title from: The “move” buttons in apps and features is...
  10. The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The "move" button in apps and features is greyed out.: I'm trying to move the Windows app Netflix to my second hard drive because the app doesn't have a download location drop down. How do I do it, and why is it grayed out? (Same deal with modification)...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is the option to move netflix greyed out on my windows 10 laptop

2. netflix move option greyed out

3. netflix the move option is greyed out