Windows 10: Unable to move small squares

Discus and support Unable to move small squares in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After selecting a small section in a drawing or text the crosshair cursor should popup but is not doing it. It won't allow me to move the small... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Josu551, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Josu551 Win User

Unable to move small squares

After selecting a small section in a drawing or text the crosshair cursor should popup but is not doing it. It won't allow me to move the small selection. This problem just started this past August after an update. I can only move large sections of the drawing. I do a lot of micro cutting and pasting please let me know how to fix this issue in paint.

:)

Josu551, Dec 19, 2019
  2. gamekid88 Win User

Icons once they are pinned show small versions and a square

I have an issue with Windows 10. When I first installed Windows 10 everything was fine but I have found that the icons pinned to the taskbar are the correct icon but they are very small and inside a square. In my case its a blue square. Any way to get those icons back to the way I had them? I already deleted the iconcache.db file and rebooted. It did not work. Any other suggestions. The icons work fine and I can live with it but it would be nice to have the larger ones back.

gamekid88, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Thales Win User
    Small white square on screen

I have recently noticed a small white square on the bottom right of my laptop screen. I have absolutely no idea what that is or how to take it off. Here is a print screen.

Unable to move small squares [​IMG]

This little white square is not on the top of everything on the screen. If, say, I click on the notifications button, we do not see the square

Unable to move small squares 5sSNP.jpg

Any idea of what that is? Or how to get rid of it?

If it is relevant, on the tray I have:

• CCleaner
    • Acer Care Center
    • GeForce 920M
    • Avast
    • NVidia GeForce Experience
    • Avast SecureLine
    • Drive File Stream

My computer is an Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10, 64 bits.

Thales, Dec 19, 2019
  4. DRrdn Win User

small square next to each icon

How do I remove a small square next to each icon in my folders?

DRrdn, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Unable to move small squares - Similar Threads - Unable move small

2. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  3. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse is moving in square shape: Hi i am evan yesterday when i was playing minecraft with my mouse, then i close it, and then i notice that it was moving in square shape and not moving in circle, this problem is with my mouse only i try to use my touch pad and it worked fine.Using pcMouse - Dragon War ELE...
  4. Mouse is moving in square shape

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen: Can;t move it, remove it, clicking on it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-square-icon-with-circle-and-line-through-the/c247618f-1945-4820-a30d-d099345a3844
  6. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen: Can;t move it, remove it, clicking on it does nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/small-square-icon-with-circle-and-line-through-the/c247618f-1945-4820-a30d-d099345a3844
  7. small square icon with circle and line through the circle on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Small squares replacing my PLAY button and : etc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Small squares replacing my PLAY button and : etc: [IMG]So i got my surface book 2 for abt 3 months now,amazing laptop,however today i decided i would like to change the font,and so i did,however the change of font caused my laptop to show some changes,including : becoming a small square and the music play button becoming two...
  9. Icons once they are pinned show small versions and a square

Icons once they are pinned show small versions and a square: I have an issue with Windows 10. When I first installed Windows 10 everything was fine but I have found that the icons pinned to the taskbar are the correct icon but they are very small and inside a square. In my case its a blue square. Any way to get those icons back to the...
  10. Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove

in Windows 10 Support
    Small White Square in Upper Left Corner - Cannot Remove: This is going to be hard to see, but above the left of the recycle bin icon... there is a tiny white square. When I put my mouse cursor over it I get the cursor to change to the activity cursor (spinning blue circle) - I have no idea what application is causing this and have...