Windows 10: Unable to navigate/access internet.

Discus and support Unable to navigate/access internet. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have done a hard reset. I am still unable to navigate once I open a browser. I have checked my firewall, turned it off, nothing is helping. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kathleen Owens1, May 24, 2024.

1. Unable to navigate/access internet.

I have done a hard reset. I am still unable to navigate once I open a browser. I have checked my firewall, turned it off, nothing is helping. I am connected, every other device works save my laptop suddenly. “ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT” “ERR_CONNECTION_RESET”Can’t reach this page

:)

Kathleen Owens1, May 24, 2024
Thema:

Unable to navigate/access internet.

1. Unable to navigate/access internet. - Similar Threads - Unable navigate access

2. Unable to navigate/access internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to navigate/access internet.: I have done a hard reset. I am still unable to navigate once I open a browser. I have checked my firewall, turned it off, nothing is helping. I am connected, every other device works save my laptop suddenly. “ERR_SSL_BAD_RECORD_MAC_ALERT” “ERR_CONNECTION_RESET”Can’t reach...
  3. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  4. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet access but no access to Internet: My laptop suddenly does not access Internet but on the WiFi it says connected with internet access.. When I ping Google on cmd 8.8.8.8 it pings successfully.. I tried setting manual DNS, uninstalling network drivers then restart, downloaded drivers from other device and...
  5. Internet access but no access to Internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Unable to navigate bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to navigate bios: Hi, I have just cloned my HDD to a SSD. Fitted the SSD into the laptop but when I switch on I see a message PXE-MOF Exiting Intel PXE ROM If upon startup I press F2 I then enter the bios. I am unable to move across the columns to BIOS as the left right arrows do nothing....
  7. Task Bar/Navigation access

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar/Navigation access: I searched for answers to this question on the forum, and found some answers, but none of them worked for me. So I am posting now hoping someone can provide me some sort of assistance. I have an HP touchscreen laptop I bought last year and I upgraded from Windows 7 to...
  8. Unable to access internet.

Unable to access internet.: So i was helping a user over the phone. Below are the findings: - IP address: 10.10.78.210 Subnet mask: 255.255.254.0 Default gateway: 10.10.79.254 - User can successfully ping default gateway: 10.10.79.254 - User can successfully ping 8.8.8.8 - User can successfully ping...
  9. Unable to access the internet via Google homepage

Unable to access the internet via Google homepage: I have been unable to access any person or company online for 3 days following yet another update from Windows! Is there anything I can do to put this right? I need to shop on line being partially disabled and these constant updates always upset my PC. I don't use a smart...
  10. Unable to navigate and open programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to navigate and open programs: You guys have had this before I can only imagine but didn't see this thread in this section. I have been fighting an issue for over a month. I think It started after I resubscribed to Kaspersky a few months ago. Most programs wont open or when they do its 10-15 min to do so....