Windows 10: Unable to navigate bios

Discus and support Unable to navigate bios in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have just cloned my HDD to a SSD. Fitted the SSD into the laptop but when I switch on I see a message PXE-MOF Exiting Intel PXE ROM If upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ipbr21054, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Ipbr21054 Win User

Unable to navigate bios

Hi,
    I have just cloned my HDD to a SSD.
    Fitted the SSD into the laptop but when I switch on I see a message PXE-MOF Exiting Intel PXE ROM

If upon startup I press F2 I then enter the bios.
    I am unable to move across the columns to BIOS as the left right arrows do nothing.
    It seems I can go up & down the first column then left right but unable to move over to the next Colin.

Please could you advise thansk.

Dell Inspiron 1120 windows 10

:)

Ipbr21054, Feb 13, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Feb 13, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

Unable to navigate bios

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Unable to navigate bios

1. Unable to navigate bios - Similar Threads - Unable navigate bios

2. Unable to Access BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Access BIOS: I have a Laptop Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro.The keyboard panel is disconnected due to hardware issue. And the windows 8.1 was corrupt and kept on showing "windows failed to start", So I decided to install new os.I took advanced startup option and took UEFI Firmware and booted into BIOS...
  3. Unable to Access BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Access BIOS: I have a Laptop Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro.The keyboard panel is disconnected due to hardware issue. And the windows 8.1 was corrupt and kept on showing "windows failed to start", So I decided to install new os.I took advanced startup option and took UEFI Firmware and booted into BIOS...
  4. Unable to update BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update BIOS: When I try to update my BIOS it keeps giving me this error messageI am not sure how much space I need to update. I currently have 72GB available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-bios/421c6d26-9955-4b8c-8c5c-e75c26c8e370
  5. Unable to update BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to update BIOS: When I try to update my BIOS it keeps giving me this error messageI am not sure how much space I need to update. I currently have 72GB available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-update-bios/421c6d26-9955-4b8c-8c5c-e75c26c8e370
  6. MS Photos unable to navigate photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Photos unable to navigate photos: I am using the default Windows Explorer. I am using MS Photos. This morning I could click a photo from a file that had around 1000 photos in it, and press left or right on the keyboard, or I could click the left and right arrows after double clicking oh a photo. Now, that...
  7. Unable to Access BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to Access BIOS: I am unable to access bios on my PC by pressing delete key which is the prescribed one I have a ASUS Motherboard. The system also does not boot automatically, but on pressing F8 when the booting screen is on it shows me options to select dist disk to boot. On selecting the C...
  8. Problem Navigating The Bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Navigating The Bios: I've posted about this problem once before and now I'm at a critical stage. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903, on an Acer Aspire E15 ES-575 laptop. Some time ago, I had a situation in trying to navigate the Bios so that it would boot from USB or CD if I had a problem. I...
  9. Problem Navigating The Bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Navigating The Bios: I have an Aspire Aspire ES-575 running Windows 10. I recently had a crash and in trying to get it back on its feet I ran the Insyde20 Setup Utility. I eventually got it back up using system restore, but in the chaos, I discovered the bios was locked up, in that I could see...
  10. Unable to navigate and open programs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable to navigate and open programs: You guys have had this before I can only imagine but didn't see this thread in this section. I have been fighting an issue for over a month. I think It started after I resubscribed to Kaspersky a few months ago. Most programs wont open or when they do its 10-15 min to do so....